nightmare

YOUR POV
——————
you woke up on a cold floor in a empty pitch black room, you couldn't see anything. you looked around frantically what the fuck is going on? where am i? you thought.

you wanted to get up but you couldn't, u were stuck in ur position.

you started to breathe heavily and tried to scream but you couldn't. you couldn't do anything but think.

you gasped as u heard a footsteps approaching but it was far away, it was faint almost. as u still were questioning what the fuck was going on the footsteps got closer and louder. you were breathing so fast you could almost pass out.

when the footsteps got close enough there was a big scream next to ur ear.

"NO!" you screamed as u jumped up from your position on the bed. your breathing was outta control and you were sweating profusely.

COLBY'S POV
————————
i jolted up when i heard screaming. it was y/n but why was she screaming. i saw her state she was breathing heavily and sweating so much. she woke up from a nightmare.

"hey hey, baby baby, look at me, look at me" i said quickly. i touched her arm and she flinched really hard but once she turned her head and saw it was me she calmed down.

she was still breathing heavy so i decided to do some breathing exercises with her. "in through your nose and out through your mouth" i told her, she was doing it and she started to calm down.

she then started crying once the anxiety was leaving her body.

"shhh shh baby come here" i told her softly and opened my arms up. she wasn't hesitant to go straight into my arms. i laid back down on the bed  with her in my arms.

i rubbed her back to try and calm her down since she was crying historically but i didn't care. "you're ok
y/n i got you" i said trying to calm her down.

after about 10 minutes of telling her she will be ok and rubbing her back to soothe her, she eventually calmed down.

"you ok?" i asked her "y-yea th-thanks babe" she said shakily.

"wanna talk about the nightmare?" i asked "not really" she said a little worried thinking i would be upset because she didn't wanna tell me. "that's ok baby, just know it was just a dream and i wont let anything happen to you, i love you" i said smiling at the send of my sentence.

"thank you colby really, i love you" she said also smiling.

"no problem" i said. she grew tired and ended up falling asleep, but i stayed up a little longer rubbing her back just to let her know she's safe and that she wont have another nightmare.

i soon grew sleepy but i fell asleep proud knowing i calmed my baby girl down.
——————————————————————————