hørny

⚠️SMUT⚠️

"mmmm!" i groaned loudly as i flipped on my stomach making the bed bounce a little. colby chuckled "what's up with you?"

"i'm horny" i mumbled.

"huh?" colby said confused. "i'm horny" i said louder.

colby widened his eyes then smirked as he sat up and let his hands hold him up. i lifted myself up with my elbows.

as i did that i sat with my calfs under my butt and sighed lowly.

i was looking down because i didn't want colby to see me like this.

colby came closer to me and lifted my chin up so i would look at him with his pointer finger, "pick your head up baby..you're riding me" colby said whispering the last sentence.

i smirked and then smashed my lips on to his perfect ones. colby added more pressure to the kiss to make it more loving, i moaned slightly against his lips which made him smirk.

colby pulled away to take off his shirt and i did too in the process. as we both took our shirts off, we immediately continued to kiss roughly. colby slipped his tongue into my mouth and started to explore it.

i moaned slightly louder once i felt his warm tongue in my mouth. i pulled away and lightly pushed him on to his back.

he smirked and so did i. i leaned down to kiss him, but this time i wasn't on his lips for long. i kissed his cheek, then jawline and went down to his neck. i knew where his sweet spot was so i didn't have to keep kissing on his neck to find it.

once i was on it, i massaged it with my tongue and then started to suck on it leaving a mark. colby let out a breathy groan as i did that.

once i felt like i sucked long enough i pulled away and saw the mark i made, i kissed it then came back to face level seeing colby's face all flustered.

"you're in charge tonight baby..i wanna see what you've got" colby said huskily. i smiled big, i was genuinely so happy, i've always wanted to dominate.

"i won't disappoint you" i whispered as my lips were dangerously closed to his. "i know you won't" colby said in a whisper as well.

i smirked then started to take of his pants. well damn! mother fuckers HELLA hard BAHAHAH! i thought which made me giggle a little.

i took off my gray sweat pants. colby smirked as he admired my black set. i leaned down to his ear "these should come off" i whispered seductively while pulling and letting go (gently) on the rim of his boxers.

colby took them off so i wouldn't have too. as he did that i also took of my panties and bra and threw them wherever the clothes were.

i put the black quilt on my back to cover us and as i did that i straddled putting my hands on his chest for support and lined my entrance against his dick.

i slowly went down on him and waited a bit to adjust since we was pretty big.

"you ok?" colby asked as he saw my face quite in pain. "yea im ok, just stings a little, but the feelings going away now" i said reassuringly.

once the stinging went away i went up and down slowly and started to grind as i did that. "uhh" i moaned quietly as i closed my eyes due to the pleasure.

"mmmm..baby" colby groaned and closed his eyes as well. i went faster and me and colby became a moaning mess. i whipped my head back "FUCK UGH MY GODD" i moaned loudly.

colby grabbed my hips to help me since im kinda new to this. "UHH HUH" colby moaned/grunted loudly as he whipped the back of his head on to the pillow.

i leaned my head down to face level with colby and kissed him messily. "UHHH" i moaned against his perfect lips. "NNGHH" colby moaned against mine.

i pulled away and accidentally went too far down "AGH FUCK" i screamed as his dick hit my g-spot. fuuckkk babyyy, uhh huh..right fucking there nghhh!" colby moaned loudly which was music to my ears.

i felt the knot in my stomach, my thrust were getting sloppier "im gonna c-umm" i said moaning.

"cum all over my d-dick" colby said in between moans. i thrusted 3 big thrust "UGH UGH UGGHHHH" i screamed/moaned as i came all over colby's dick.

"NGHH UHH" colby moaned as he released as well. i pulled out and flopped next to him. we were both sweating and outta breath.

"you should definitely be in charge more baby, that was by far the best sex we've had all year" colby said outta breath while chuckling "why thank you" i said outta breath as well.

we both laughed. i turned to face him and colby turned his head to look at me. i leaned and kissed his lips for only a few seconds. we pulled away and smiled at eachother, "let's go get cleaned up" colby suggested.

i nodded and we both got up, but my legs were shaking a lot so colby had to help me walk to the bathroom heh😅.

we showered and did our nightly routine.

we both put our pajamas on which for me was one of colby's shirts and short shorts and for him was just his boxers.

we hopped straight into bed and i cuddled up to colby as he was turning off the lamp on his night stand next to him. once he did that he wrapped his strong arms around my body.

he kissed my forehead and then my lips "goodnight baby, i love you" he said sweetly.

"i love you too, goodnight darling" i said smiling.