im back

"fuck, sam, i can't do this. i miss her so much." i said to sam who was comforting me while i was stressing over y/n.
"i know but she's not gonna stay over in New York forever. she's gonna come back, i can promise you that and so can she." he said sympathetically.
"i know but still, it's been months since i haven't hugged her, kissed her, all of that. i just need her man." i said rubbing my face in frustration.
y/n's been gone for her training, law enforcement, and the training required her to stay in New York for 8 months.
sam looked at me with a sad smile and patted my back, "hey look at me," i looked up to meet sam's eyes, "she'll come back soon. don't stress about it too much, you're only making it worse for yourself. you can miss her but don't let it drown you okay?" he said with a reassuring closed smile.
i gave him a small smile in return and leaned over to hug him.
"thanks, man, i really needed that."
"of course, im always here for you, dude."
we softly smiled to each other, "im gonna run down stairs and grab us some snacks so we can watch a movie. sound good?" sam suggested as to make me feel better. i love movies.
i gave him a head nod and he was on his way.
once he left i leaned my head back and sighed man i miss her so much i thought.
i was so in thought i didn't hear the door open, "whatcha thinkin about?" i heard a slight high pitched tone. i lifted my head up to see who was there. there's no way...i thought.
it was y/n, standing right infront me. beautiful as can be.
my eyes widened and i waisted no time to get up from my couch and engulf her in a long awaited hug.
"holy fuck!" i exclaimed happily in her neck. i heard her giggle slightly, oh how i've missed her cute little giggle.
i started tearing up bit, i was so happy! my baby's home!
i sniffled, "hey no crying! i'm here now baby." she said backing up to meet with my glossy eyes.
"i missed you so much, baby" i said placing my hand on to her cheek, she leaned into the touch.
"i missed you so much more."
i waisted no time. i pulled her in, smashing my lips and against hers. she hummed in delight and so did i. i moved my head to add more depth and to add a rhythm she could follow. she followed that rhythm so perfectly.
"god, i missed your lips." i mumbled against her lips. i felt her smile against mine.
we pulled away slightly out breath, "i have never wanted to do something so much in my life." i said proudly and smiling.
"i love you, i love you so much, colby" she said starting to tear up. i breathily chuckled, "i love you more, baby." she leaned in this time and captured my lips once more, "don't leave me again." i mumbled against her lips, "it's all over, baby, no more training." i smiled at her once more and smashed my lips against hers once again.
my baby is finally home.