cramps

"ow fuck" i groaned in pain as i put my phone on the nightstand next to me and put my hand over my stomach. "what's wrong baby?" colby asked as he was walking from the bathroom.

"cramps" i said bluntly with slight pain in my tone. colby pursed his lips with a slight frown and got on the bed.

he then got an idea, "come 'ere" he said.
i scooted closer to him with my hand still on my lower abdomen groaning in pain here and there. once i was close to him he lifted my shirt up and he gently removed my hand off my stomach and replaced it with his.

"where does it hurt?" he asked in is deep/sweet voice. "the middle and the sides..basically my whole lower stomach" i giggled slightly which made him breathily chuckle.

he added slight pressure which made me wince but then he started to rub gently all around my lower stomach and i let out a relieved sigh.

"mmm" i hummed from the pleasure.

i closed my eyes and leaned my head onto colby's shoulder and he leaned his head on to mine.

"pain?" colby asked. "kinda but it's starting to die down" i said reassuringly. he nodded and continued to rub gently.

a few minutes go by and i start to feel the pain going away.

"you can take your hand off now babe" i said kindly. colby nodded and took his hand off my stomach.

i sat up and was about to get up but i felt a hand grab my wrist gently. "where are you going?" he asked concerned.

i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "gonna get some motrin?" i chuckled. "no no, you stay here and i'll go get it." colby said somewhat demanding.

"but babe i feel b-" i was cut off by colby saying "i don't want the cramps to come back while you walk, just stay baby, i'll go get it" he said with a smile.

i just chuckled and nodded my head laying back down. i saw him leave the room. how charming can he be?

he came back with two pills in his hands and a glass of water. he walked to my side of the bed and handed me the items.

i sat up and put the pills in my mouth and washed it down with the cool water.

"thanks baby" i said putting the water down on the night stand. "no problem" he said kindly. he leaned in and kissed my lips softly. i smiled into it as he had such an effect on me.

he pulled away slowly and then kissed my cheek multiple times which made me giggle.

"you're so cute" he said purely. that sentence made me blush and smile while biting my lip.

he smiled showing his cute dimples and crawled on the bed to his side. i scooted closer to him and cuddled up to my warm boyfriend of 10 months.

he put his arms around me gently.

he kissed my forehead sweetly and then dimmed the light in the room. "you should dim the lights more often" i said looking around the room. "noted" colby said looking around the room as well.

i soon grew tired and dozed off. colby looked back down and saw me sleeping peacefully. "i love you baby girl" he whispered so sweetly. he soon grew tired as well and fell asleep.

i love him so fucking much.