cuddles in the winter

it was a cold winter night (a/n: just got with it lol)
and me and colby were all cuddled up in our bed watching aladdin.
i was wearing fuzzy pants and a gray hoodie while colby was wearing a big t-shirt and sweats.
my arms were around his torso, my head resting on his chest feeling his heart beat,
his arms around my shoulder gently caressing it with his thumb here and there.
i had looked up at colby but he was so concentrated in the movie he didn't even realize i was looking at him.
i sat up a little and kissed his cheek.
he smiled and looked down at me, "hey, come back here." colby said sweetly.
i did as he said and kissed his lips gently yet passionately.
we pulled away slowly and just admired each other for a second.
i went back to my original position and continued to watch the movie.

15 minutes later
____________________________

the movie had ended and i was already feeling my eyes getting heavy.
i sat up and yawned.
i then heard colby chuckle a bit.
"what's funny?" i asked smiling a bit while looking down at him since he was still laying down.
"you're just adorable." he said sitting up and kissing my lips softly.
i bit my lip and twirled my hair making colby laugh. i even made myself laugh.
"you know what i realized." i said looking at colby. he hummed in response giving his attention to me.
"we're bundled up in our clothes, we don't even need a blanket." i chuckled a bit.
he furrowed his eyebrows and smiled once the realization hit him.
we both chuckled softly and got comfortable.
"goodnight baby." i said softly.
"goodnight my love."