stressed (you)

"fucking..BITCH!" i said as i punched the wall almost making an indent. i put my head in my hands and started to cry. i got into an argument with my best friend because i asked her to look after my dog "nova" because i was going out of town since im a international dancer and she wouldn't do it because she "had plans."

she never helps me out. i took my head out of my hands and wiped my tears and breathed in and out so i wouldn't punch anything else. i heard footsteps coming from the other side of the door.

colby knocked on the door "everything ok?" he asked worried thinking i hurt myself. i sniffled "yeah i'm ok, you can come in" i said as my voice was hoarse from crying. colby opened the door and saw my state, he immediately sped walked to me and turned my chair and kneeled down.

he grabbed my hands gently and caressed them with his thumb, "what's the matter baby?" he asked so kindly. i sniffled again and wiped my tears with my shoulder and started to explain, "you know how i'm going out of town for dance?" he nodded "well i need someone to take care of nova and i asked bsf/n but she obviously bailed since she had plans" i emphasized the last word.

"and i would ask my mom but i know she won't fly all the way to LA just to take care of my dog and i would've asked jake {a/n: he's your brother} but he's going on vacation with tara to have a break from social media." i took a deep breath so i wouldn't get so overwhelmed and have a panic attack.

"so now i might have to call and cancel my trip because i can't leave nova here alone." i finished off with a small sob. i closed my eyes so more tears could come out, colby looked down and thought for a second. he got an idea and looked back at me.

"i can take care of her" he said with a soft smile. i opened my eyes back up and looked at him shocked "no no you're going with sam to ohio to film i can't let you" i shook my head, i cant let him do that.

"love it's ok, i know dance is super important to you. i'll tell sam to cancel the flight and i'll take care of nova for you ok?" he said sweetly.

i bit my lip and nodded my head "come here" colby said grabbing my hand and lifted me off the chair and pulled me in for a warm hug. i smiled as his scent hit my nose.

"thank you baby" i said slightly muffled since i was hugging him. "no problem baby." he kissed my head then rested his head on mine "anything for you."

i looked back up at him and smiled, he smiled too and wiped my tears that were still fresh on my cheeks with his thumb. i giggled and got on my tippy toes to kiss his soft lips.

he picked me up which made me gasp against his lips. he chuckled and continued to kiss me passionately. he put my back down and pulled back from the kiss slowly causing it to make a noise.

"i love you so much" i whispered as our lips were dangerously close. "i love you" colby said in his raspy voice while keeping me close to his body.

"question" colby asked as he pulled his head away but still keeping me close. i hummed in response "what was that bang?" he asked, i just chuckled "i punched the wall cause i was so pissed off." he was about to say something but it turned into a breathy chuckle. i giggled thinking about it.

i got out of his grip and walked to the bed as he was walking to the light to turn it off. i saw him taking off his shirt and pants and crawled into bed. as colby was about to put his arm around me we heard a little scratch at the door knowing it was nova.

i giggled and got out of the bed and opened the door, "why hello there!" i said in baby voice seeing the small yorki sitting and wagging her tail. i picked her up and put her in her doggy bed and gave her a kiss goodnight. i hopped back into bed and colby wasn't hesitant about putting his arm around me and bringing me close to his shirtless body.

we both said our 'goodnights' and 'i love you's' and both just fell out.