loving

i was chilling on my desk chair since i was doing some notes but decided to take a break. i was on my phone scrolling through tik tok.

i was way too focused on my phone, i didn't even realize colby came into our shared bedroom. he smiled when he saw me.

he walked over to my desk chair and put his arms around my shoulders softly. i jumped a bit but relaxed when i realized it was my boyfriend of 8 months.

i put my phone down and gave all my attention to colby.

since he was behind me i put my hands on the sides of his neck. "hey baby" i said smiling.

"hi my love" he said in a sweet tone. his soothing voice made me shiver the slightest bit.

my hands and arms got tired of holding the sides of his neck so i put em down. i got out of colby's grip and stood up from the chair and hugged him while putting my arms around his neck again.

he put his arms around my waist and held me close. colby put his head into my neck and nuzzled while doing it.

we both just stayed there enjoying each other's presence. "i love you so much" colby said breaking the silence.

i blushed and smiled "i love you more" i said as i looked into his eyes. he smiled with closed lips and leaned in to kiss my lips. i put my hand on his cheek and kissed back harder.

he furrowed his eyebrows and slid his tongue against my bottom lip asking for entrance. i accepted and opened my mouth a little wider.

our tongues fighting, but i gave up fast since i knew i couldn't beat him.

not breaking the make out, colby walked us both to the bed. he sat down and i straddled on his lap still making out.

he disconnected his lips from mine and went straight to my sweet spot. i closed my eyes from pleasure and let out a breathy moan when his warm tongue massaged my spot.

he started to suck on the spot and that made
me get butterflies and moaned a little louder. i felt him smirk against my skin.

after about a minute or 2 he pulled away and saw his mark he made. he kissed the mark and came back to face level. "you're so beautiful" he said lowly whilst tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"and you're so handsome" i smiled and kissed lips for only a few seconds. after i pulled away i saw him smiling which made me smile.