sallie house

|PLEASE READ: this story is inspired by the video that just came out. i did change it up a bit so the imagine would be shorter :)|

seth, nate, sam, colby and myself all went to the most haunted house is kansas. the sallie house.

"two more houses, one more house..this is- YEEAAAAHHH" sam said loudly as nate was driving pass the houses.

we all wooed as we reached the house.

nate, sam and seth got out the car first. meanwhile, i was taking my time since i volunteered to get some of the equipment. colby waited for me like the fine gentlemen he is.

"you nervous babe?" colby asked as he himself was grabbing some equipment.

"not really no, i expect what might happen" i said with confidence "and besides sallie won't hurt me" i smirked at colby.

"jesus don't say thatttt" colby fake whined. i laughed as he said that.

as we got all of the equipment we walked inside the house. sam and the guys were already sitting on the couch waiting for us.

me and colby sat down. colby sat next to nate, while i sat next to colby. we were talking for about 2 minutes then a lady came through the door.

"hello hello!" the sweet lady said. we all said hello back.

she sat down on the rocking chair next to the couch we were all sitting on. "would you like to introduce yourself to the viewers?" sam asked the lady politely.

"happy to! hi, my name is mary jane and im the manager of the sallie house" mary jane said as she smiled to the camera.

after she told us stories and explained all about the different rooms and their stories she left and now we are all alone.

we all talked about what we were gonna do first and we decided to do the ethos method first.

"i'll go get the bandana and the headphones and stuff" sam said leaving sallies room and going down stairs.

i inhaled and exhaled deeply whilst shaking my right leg. i didn't like the energy at all but tried not to show it since heavy spirits like to feed off your fear or anxiety.

we all heard sam coming up the stairs and we all went to the most active room and started our "seance".

"oh! seth, let's put the 8 ball by the chair incase it moves like the other toys did." colby said to seth.

seth agreed and colby took the camera with him just so he can prove non of them touched the 8 ball if it did move.

they walked back to the room and got started. sam put the headset on and nate asked most of the questions.

we were on the last question. "is there anyone is this room with us right now?" nate asked with slight worry in his voice.

"yes" sam said loudly. they all looked at eachother with wide eyes.

BANG BANG BANG CRASH! was all we heard.

"BRO WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" they all said in unison.