getting ready

you and colby live together

me and colby were going to a party at kian and jc's house.

we were both getting ready in separate rooms. he was in the guest room and i was in our room.

we both wanted to surprise each other with what we were wearing.

it's a little thing we do. i find it adorable

but i also wanted to take extra time because i really wanted to look good since i've been feeling shitty the past week.

i put my clothes out on the bed.

i was gonna wear a lace black bra, black leather jacket, black leggings with black on black tims.

you're probably wondering why i'm wearing all black. it's because that's the only thing in my wardrobe😂 and it's sexy.

anywaysss, after i took my clothes out, i went in the bathroom and did my make up

eyes:

lips:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

lips:

i of course did my foundation, concealer and all that jazz before i did my eyes and lips

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

i of course did my foundation, concealer and all that jazz before i did my eyes and lips.

after my make up was done, i did my hair.

hair:

after i did that, all i had to do was put my clothes on and then im done

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

after i did that, all i had to do was put my clothes on and then im done.

i put on my clothes and looked in the mirror. i was fucking amazed. im..so fucking hot oh my god.

i smiled to myself. i felt so good about myself i wanted to cry. i haven't felt like this in a minute. i was so happy.

i got a text from colby saying he was waiting downstairs for me. he was done wayyy before hand but i did give him a heads up that i was gonna take a bit longer before all of this.

i replied with an ok and went down stairs. i heard him get up and heard his footsteps coming close.

he got to the end of the stairs and once he saw me his jaw dropped. i smiled and giggled at the same time as i saw his state.

as i got down the stairs fully, i took a good look at him as well.

he was wearing a black button up shirt (he unbutton 3), black jeans and white nike shoes.

we both just started at eachother admiring the other. he put his hands on my waist and brought me closer to him then wrapping his arms around them.

"you..look so fucking hot" he said with his raspy whisper voice. "you don't look too bad yourself" i said while wrapping my arms around his neck smirking.

"you're lucky we have to go in 5 minutes, cause if we had more time, those close would be off of you" colby said in a seductive voice.

that made me blush and made me feel a little horny but i can control myself unlike colby.

"dont worry darling" i said and got closer to his ear "you'll take them off after the party" i whispered seductively in his ear.

i went back to face level and saw him biting his lip. "you make me go crazy babygirl" he said as his lips were brushing against mine.

he kissed my passionately and i gave back the same energy. luckily my lipstick was matte so i won't mess up and it won't show on his lips.

as we pulled away i bit his bottom lip softly. "you're really pushing me y/n" he said lustfully. i giggled and smirked "i know"

"let's get outta here before i fuck you" he said. i laughed and nodded.

he took my hand and interlocked our fingers together. he opened the front door and we walked to the car and hopped in.

he started it up and put his hand on my thigh having a slight tight grip on it.

now i know after this party's over..imma be super sore the next day hahaha.