fairy lights

colby's pov
——————————————
y/n has been stressed lately from work, so i decided to put something she absolutely loves..fairy lights.
y/n texted me saying she was gonna be home a little later than usual. i didn't hesitate to get straight into putting up the fairy lights.

26 minutes later
—————————————-
as i was making sure the lights were even with one another, i got a text from y/n saying she was 5 minutes away from the apartment.
i texted back an 'okay' and made my way to the living room.
i heard keys jiggling and then the door open, i looked up from my phone and smiled seeing her walk through the door.
she looked at me with a cheeky smile and put her bag down onto the counter, took off her jacket and finally took her shoes off.
i sat up from the couch and walked towards her, i wrapped my arms around her waist while she wrapped her around my neck and held me close.
i kissed her cheek then lips. she blushed a bit and so did i.
"i know you've been feeling stressed from work lately and i wanted to do something to cheer you up." i said sweetly.
her eyes widen a bit, "ouuu okay." she said in a giddy way.
"cover your eyes and take my hand." she did as i said and i took her to the room.
i opened the door, "you can uncover your eyes now."
i heard her gasp lowly and breathily chuckled.
"oh my god." was all she could get out. i laughed at her shocked reaction.
"you like it?" i asked,
"like it ? i love it !" she walked into the room and looked at the pretty lights.
she turned her head back to me and pouted slightly, she walked up to me and gave me a passionate kiss.
she pulled away, "i love you, thank you so so much." she said looking at me with her slight teary eyes.
"i love you more."
we both smiled.

20 minutes later
———————————————
me and y/n were in our matching pajamas, cuddled up on the bed, eating some ice cream and binge watching 'Never Have I Ever' on netflix.
as the episode finished we both decided it was time to go to sleep.
we both got under the covers and cuddled up again.
"i really needed this, thank you again babe." y/n said sweetly looking up from my chest.
"you're very welcome darling."
we both shared one last kiss before sleeping our asses off.