surprise

colby was going on a trip to film. he always texts and calls me saying he misses me and that he doesn't sleep that well.

buuuttt behind his back, sam was helping me get a plane ticket. and now here we are, i'm about to tell him!

i had the ticket in the back of my pocket of my jeans. i walked into our shared bedroom and saw him on his phone.

he looked up and smiled as he saw it was me. he put his phone down and opened his arms which i didn't hesitate to walk over to and dive into.

we were like this for about 5 minutes until i broke the comfortable silence and told him the amazing news.

"i have something to say" i said picking my head up to look at him. he hummed and waited for me to continue.

"you know how you always tell me you miss me and you can't sleep well whenever you go on these trips?" i questioned, he nodded his head yeah.

"welllll..." i pulled out the ticket and showed him smiling. he widened his eyes and gasped. "are you serious?!" he was totally flabbergasted which i giggled to.

i nodded my head smiling and laughing at his excitement. he took his hands off my waist and covered his face, "oh my goddddd" he said muffled.

i laughed and put the ticket down on the side of us. colby took his hands off his face and pulled me closer so i would be more on his chest and hugged me tight but not too tight.

"my god i love you" colby said into my neck. i giggled into his chest, i pulled my head up to say this "i love you more."

he smiled and leaned down to give me a passionate kiss. i smiled into it, feeling the love and affection. we pulled away but then he kissed my lips over and over again which made both of us giggle.

few days later
____________________

me, sam, kat, stas and colby got to our hotel and made ourselves at home. we hung out, ate, talked, filmed and partied a bit. it was 1:30am and everyone else was sleeping except me and colby.

we were just cuddling and enjoying eachothers presences. colby broke the silence, "i'm so fucking happy you're here baby, it doesn't feel real" he said quietly, trying not to wake up stas since we shared the room with her.

"im so glad you're happy babe. please, im so excited to be here and share this adventure with you. i love you" i whispered the last three words. " i love you so much more babygirl." he smiled and so did i and we shared a loving quick kiss.

we pulled away and cuddled closer if were possible. we slept so peacefully and colby was so happy to have me in his arms.

and i was so fucking happy to be in his❤️.