roses

COLBY'S POV
__________
i dont know what it was, but i just felt really soft today and wanted to give y/n flowers. roses to be exact its her favorite. i got up off my bed and put on a plain black T with some ripped black jeans. i went downstairs and put my shoes on and walked out the door. y/n is at her place by the way im surprising her with the roses. i went to a flower shop near by and picked them out.

i payed and then left to walk back to my car and drove my way to my baby's house. i pulled up to her drive way, got outta my car and walked to her front door. i did my special knock to make sure she knows its me and i hid the roses behind my back. she opened the door and smiled big when she saw me which made me smile. "hi baby! what are u doing here?!" she asked excitedly confused "well i came here to surprise you with...THESE!" i whipped out the roses behind my back and gave them to her.

she gasped and looked at them and then back at me. she stuck her bottom lip out and teared up a bit, without saying anything she walked closer to me and hugged me tightly with the roses still her hands. i smiled and hugged her back of course, she whispered a soft thank you and i said you're welcome.

i walked inside her house and sat on the couch while she was putting the roses in a vase. after she did that she came to the couch where i was sitting and sat next to me and cuddled up to me. i put my arm around her waist while her head was on my chest. i put on disney plus and put inside out on (a/n: i'm sorry but i LOVE this movie). "thank you for the roses babe i really appreciate it" y/n said softly "no problem baby, i just felt soft today and i wanted to put it out on you" i said blushing a bit. she looked up at me and looked down at her, i leaned down and kissed her soft plump lips that are a drug to me. it was a short kiss but still heavenly. we pulled back and cuddled closer and continued watching the movie.

cant wait to put a ring on her finger
____________________________________
this hit a soft spot :'). im proud of this as well! hope you guys are enjoying <3 peace out loves!