johnny depp

me and colby were watching "Cry-Baby" in our shared bedroom. we were both cuddled up and covered with the big blankets on the bed.

i have a big celebrity crush on johnny depp and colby knows about it too which makes it more embarrassing.

a scene came on with him licking the glass as the girl on the other side was singing to him.

i didn't realize that i was biting my lip, but colby seemed to. he chuckled but i didn't hear him since i was so hypnotized by the fine man singing with her.

colby grabbed the remote and paused the movie and that got my attention. i turned my head quickly towards him with a frustrated look. "heyy what was that for" i whined as i tried to grab the remote from his hand but he raised his arm so i couldn't get it.

"stop biting your lip while you're watching the jail scene." he breathily chuckled whilst his arm still in the air keeping me from grabbing the remote.

"alright, alright i'll stop" i said laid back down and brought my bottom lip out a little having an annoyed look in my eye. colby put the arm with the remote back down and pressed the play button on the remote.

i cuddled closer to him and he put his arms around me protectively.

1 hour later:
___________________

the movie finished and colby got up to turn the lights back on. "you know..." colby started "im really starting to think you like johnny depp more than me" he laughed. you smiled then giggled "no no, i just like him as an actor...he is one fine looking man" i whispered the last sentence. "what'd you say?" colby said jokingly whilst looking back at me since he was cleaning up some of the popcorn that fell on the floor.

"oh nothing" i looked at him smirking. "3" colby started to count down "oh no no no!! please!!" i yelped. when colby starts to count down it means he's gonna tickle me until i tell him what i said.

"2" he started to count down slowly "ok ok!! i'll tell you!!" i said whilst putting my hands up in surrender. he stopped counting and looked at me with a smirk and crossed his arms waiting for me to continue.

"i said..johnny is one fine looking man" i said quickly and covered my body with the blanket to protect me if he does try and tickle me. he just shook his head and chuckled "i'll let this one slide baby" he said reassuringly getting on the bed. i sighed of relief and pulled off the blanket that was covering my body.

i smiled as i saw colby looking at me cutely. i giggled and kissed multiple times on the cheek. he giggled and grabbed my face to give me a full, passionate, loving kiss. we pulled back and i whispered against his lips "call me mrs.depp."

"that's it." colby said whilst pinning me on the bed and started tickling me. i was laughing so hard and tried to get out of his grip but it was no use.

after about 5 minutes he eventually stopped and flopped down next to me laughing as well. i was so outta breath and still laughing.

he kissed my forehead, and we just cuddled for the rest of the afternoon.

recently started to develop a liking for johnny depp so i thought this would be perfect lol. xxx <33