night sky

YOUR POV:
———————
it was 11:35pm and the sky was immaculate, the stars twinkling, the moon shining bright, the breeze was just right. i really wanted..no... i needed to go outside and enjoy this because who knows when it will ever happen again. i put on one of colbys hoodies over my tank top since it was a bit chilly out and put on some black sweat pants and went downstairs to put my shoes on.

i walked outside to one of the pool chairs and laid flat on my back. god it was heaven, it gave me butterflies it was so beautiful. as i was enjoying this beautiful night i heard the back door open and foot steps coming my way. i turned my head to see my boyfriend of 1 year walking towards me and laid on the chair next to me. "hey baby" colby said softly, "hello my love" i said with the same tone. we both just enjoyed the night and each other's company..i dont want this to ever end.

about 10 minutes later i felt eyes on me so i turned to my right and colby was staring at me "what u starin at" i said in a funny voice i laughed at my self, colby chuckled and said "just watching u glisten under the stars and moon light" i blushed and moved my chair so his and my chair were touching. after i did that i kissed his soft lips, he kissed back of course. after the kiss we pulled back and looked at eachother, "you're perfect y/n, so perfect i love you so fucking much" colby said in a raspy/whisper voice "so are you colby i love you so fucking much more" i said confidently, he smiled and so did i.

we had some deep convos but it was amazing. it was now 1am and we decided to head back in since colby had to edit tomorrow. i was too tired to do my night routine {a/n: this is so relatable pls-} and i just fell on the bed and got comfortable. as i was about to go to fall asleep two strong arms wrapped around my waist and brought me closer to him. i turned around so my body was facing him. i looked up at him and he looked down, he leaned in to kiss my lips then forehead, "goodnight babygirl, i love you" colby said tiredly "goodnight baby, i love you endlessly". we then both fell asleep in eachothers arms.

this is a night i will never..EVER forget.
____________________________________
sorry i didn't post yesterday i was busy with homework lol! but HELLO i have returned. hope u guys like this one as much as i did, love you loves bye byeeeee!!