under the influence

i was cleaning up me and colby's room while he was out hanging out with sam and kat. i always listen to music while i clean, i mean who doesn't? as one of the songs finished, my all time favorite song came on. "Under The Influence by Chris Brown." god i can never get enough of this song.

i smiled wide as i heard the beat starting. i bopped my head to it lightly and i starting singing the lyrics.

fuckin' robitussin, i don't know why this shit got me lazy right now, yeah. cant do percocets or molly.

i was wiping down the mirror as i swayed my hips smoothly to the beat and lyrics. thank god colby wasn't here to see this. i'm never "sexy" around him because i know how horny he can get.

i'm turnin' one, trynna live it up here right, right, right. baby, you yeah, riding through, yeah. bring it over to my place.

i got giddy when my favorite part was about to come on.

and you be like "baby who cares?" but i know you care. bring it over to my place.

here we go.

you don't know what you did, did to me. your body like wait, speaks to me. i don't know what you did, did to me. your body like wait, speaks to me.

i stoped wiping the mirror and went to the floor fast and dived in as the lyrics kept going, i grinned when it repeated. i got up from the floor and picked up the wash cloth to wipe the dresser.

i can make it hurricane on it, hunnid bands, make it rain on it. tie it up, put a chain on it. make you tattoo my name on it, yeah.

i widened my eyes as i thought colby doing that to me. i giggled to my own thought but smirked since i liked it.

make you cry like a baby, yeah. let's GoPro and make a video, yeah. make you like a baby, yeah. let's GoPro and make a video, yeah. oh, yeah, oh, yeah.

i was so into the music i didn't even hear the front door open to me and colby's apartment.

colby's pov:
———————————-
i heard music when i walked into my and my girlfriends apartment. she must be cleaning, i thought. i took my shoes off and made my way to our room.

i opened the door and just saw her swaying her hips and body rolling to the beat of the music. i chucked lowly and leaned against the door way with my arms crossed smirking.

baby, you, yeah. riding through yeah. bring it over to my place and you be like "baby who cares?" but i know you care.

the song continued but then something unexpected happened. she stopped wiping the dresser quickly, thankfully she didn't see me and she went to the floor and..

bring it over to my place. you don't know what you did, did to me. your body like wait, speaks to me.

she dived into the floor and started to grind as the second repeat was a about to come on.

you don't know what you did, did to me. your body like wait, speaks to me.

i was mind blowed, i never she was capable of doing something like that. i love it. she got up from the floor and grabbed the wash cloth to continue wiping the dresser down.

your pov:
————————————
baby, you, yeah. riding through, yeah. and you be like "baby who cares?" but i know you care.

as the song ended i heard claps coming from behind me. i jumped and whipped my head to see colby standing there. i giggled and covered my face from embarrassment since i know he saw me grind.

i heard his footsteps walk up to me and once he was close enough he gently removed my hands from my face. i looked up at him with a closed smile as he looked at me with a sly smirk.

he leaned in and gave me a kiss that only lasted 5 seconds. he pulled back but our lips were still dangerously close. "i didn't know you were capable of doing that." he whispered huskily.

i giggled and shrugged "gotta expect the unexpected, baby." he hummed and kissed me but this time he kissed me hungrily. he lead us to the bed and sat down so i could straddle on him. i wrapped my arms his neck and pulled him closer, if that we possible.

as he was about to lay us down, the alexa started playing another song and it scared so we pulled back really fast. we laughed at how stupid we are for getting scared. i got up and turned it off.

i returned but as colby was about to put his lips on mine i stopped it with my pointer and middle finger. he pouted a little which made me giggle. "we'll continue this tonight, ok?" i said with a bit of lust.

he whined a bit but agreed non the less. i kissed his cheek and got up off him and started to clean the drawers. i heard ruffling in the back but didn't think much of it.

about 2 minutes later, i felt colby next to me so i turned my head and saw him cleaning the right side of the drawers. i smiled at him and continued to wipe.