i love you

we haven't said the three magical words: i love you.
im waiting for the right moment but i don't know about him.

we are currently sitting on the swing on his balcony looking at the beautiful sky filled with stars and just enjoying each other's presence.

"god the sky is immaculate tonight" colby said amazed "i know right, night is my favorite setting" i said, "come closer to me i wanna hold you". i giggled and scooter closer to colby.

he wrapped his left arm around my shoulder and held me close. i never want this to end.

as 5 minutes passed we were still in the same state, amazed and comfortable. but colby broke the silenced.

"i love you y/n."

excitement, anxiety, anticipation, ran through my body as i heard him say those beautiful words.

my eyes widened and so did my smile. i couldn't move i was so stunned.

i finally got the freedom to speak.

"i love you too colby." i said trying not to squeal.

he smiled wide and smashed his lips on to mine. i kissed back of course. i put my hand on his cheek and just let our lips move in the most perfect rhythm.

we pulled away slowly causing it to make a noise. "you made this night a whole lot better when u said that" i said smiling. "good" he smiled "that was the point" he smirked and winked.

i giggled and cuddled up to him more.

i love this man so fucking much.