bad day

today was not my day. costumers were being complete dicks, i fell twice and got a pretty big bruise on my knee..today was NOT my day.
i couldn't wait to go home and just snuggle up with colby and vent to him about today. he's the one i go to for stuff like this because he knows how to calm me down.
i parked in the drive way of our house and made my way to the door.
i opened the door and just threw my bag on the floor and took off my shoes angrily.
i made my way to our room and saw him on his phone laying in bed.
he looked up and smiled but then it faded when he saw my stressed face. he sat up and positioned him self to the edge of the bed and opened his arms. "come here" he said, i made no hesitation to speed walk to him and straddle on his lap and hug him.
he rubbed my back im a circular motion to try and calm my anger down. i lifted my head up and kissed his soft lips. i put my arms around his neck and kissed him harder letting my anger out. he didn't care, in fact he liked it.
he slide his tongue against my bottom lip asking for permission which i gladly opened my mouth a tad bit wider to let him explore.
we were making out for about 4 minutes until we pulled away for air.
"that frustrated huh?" colby asked breathing a bit heavily, i giggled and nodded also breathing a little heavily as well.
i told him everything and he had the idea of a movie night which i happily agreed to.
we were getting the fort set up and movie. we were gonna watch pirates of the caribbean.
we snuggled up in our little matching pj's and just showing eachother the affection we both needed.
he always knows how to my make my bad days into good ones.