viagra (remake)

i had made a imagine months ago inspired by someone (forgot their user) so imma recreate the one i did since im better at this shit <3

"babe!" i yelled.
"yeah!" colby yelled back.
"im going to the store i'll be back!"
"okay! love you !"
"love you too !"
i was walking to my car with a smirk on my face. i was getting groceries, but i was also getting something to prank colby with. viagra.
i pulled up to walmart first so i wouldn't have to worry about the pill later.
i walked in and searched for a bit.
i finally found it and smirked as i looked at the container with the blue pills inside.
i continued the rest of my grocery shopping and headed back to the house.
when i pulled up in the driveway, i hid the pills in my purse, then texted colby to come and help me put the groceries away.
as we both put them back, colby walked back upstairs to our shared room. let's rock this bitch.
i texted colby again asking if he wanted a drink, he then said he wanted some apple juice.
so as good girlfriend i am, i poured the apple juice im a cup..along with the pill.
i let it dissolve a bit and stirred it.
i walked upstairs to our bedroom and gave him the cup. now we wait.

30 minutes later
______________________
me and colby were cuddled up watching aladdin.
colby's head was laid on my chest whilst his hand on my thigh.
he would rub it here and there, but as he did, his hand would go higher up each time.
i bit my lip trying not to laugh but also trying not to moan.
a few minutes went by and colby picked his head up and kissed my cheek softly then moved down to my neck.
i softly moaned as he sucked on my sweet spot.
"fuck, what was im that apple juice?" colby whispered huskily in my ear.
"viagra."
he pulled back and had wide eyes.
i laughed at his expression.
he covered his now red face.
"im sorry !" i said in between laughs.
colby turned off the tv and pinned me down on to the bed. i widen my eyes shocked at his motion.
"finish what you started." colby said bluntly but huskily.
"will do." i smirked.