stressed (him)

i was sitting on the island on my phone scrolling through instagram. i was waiting for colby to get back from filming with sam. {a/n: ya'll live together}

as i was about to text him, i heard the door open and close abruptly. i jumped and got off the chair to see why colby came in so mad.

i walked over to the little hallway we have and saw him taking off his shoes so angrily. ah..he's stressed i thought. i walked up to him with out saying a word and rubbed his bicep softly.

he whipped his head towards me and looked at me with his stressed eyes. i kept rubbing his bicep with my thumb occasionally without saying anything and just softly smiled at him.

he got out of my grip and just walked upstairs to our room. i watched him going up the stairs as he stomped his feet. i just sighed and let him be. he'll come to me eventually i thought as i walked to the living room and sat on the couch.

17 minutes later:
_______________________
i was watching The Office on the tv when i heard my phone go off. it was from colby, i smiled as i read his text.

baby🖤: can you come up here?

i without hesitation turned off the tv and got up from the couch and made my way to our room.

i was about to open the door but then i heard a muffled cry. i immediately opened the door and sat on his couch and just hugged him from the side as he cried.

he turned himself so he could give me a proper hug. as he did that he cried on my shoulder. my heart broke into a million pieces seeing my love crying on my shoulder from stress.

i rubbed his back and kissed his neck occasionally letting him know that i'm here and he's ok. "wanna talk about it?" i questioned softly.

he pulled back from the hug and looked at me with his bloodshot eyes and nodded. i put all of my attention on him and waited for him to speak.

"our camera completely stopped working as we were getting the best footage and the best evidence. we didn't bring any spares because we were so excited to film at the queen mary we just didn't think clearly.  we were stressing out but i was the most stressed out and i didn't wanna put any of my anger out on them so i just left. i told them why of course but i'm just so pissed." colby sniffled as he finished talking.

i gasped the slightest bit. i knew how excited they were, especially colby, he wouldn't stop talking about it. i didn't know what to say and colby caught on.

"you don't have to say anything, i just needed you to listen" he said whipping his runny nose with his sleeve. i put my arm around him and he leaned his head on my shoulder. "im always here to listen baby" i said purely and kissed the top of his head.

he picked his head up and put his chin on my shoulder with puckered lips. i giggled and kissed him sweetly. we pulled back and i saw him smiling a little. "there's that smile i love" i smiled as i said that.

that made him blush and smile bigger. he giggled as i did too. we shared another loving kiss but this one was longer. he pulled back and just cuddled me. i smiled and hugged his body tightly and protectively.

| i love that he's happy now❤️ |