scare prank

colby's pov

i wanted to scare y/n cause why the fuck not. she was in the bathroom and i waited by the door to jump out and scare the fuck out of her.
i heard the toilet flush and tried to stay as quiet as possible.
i heard the handle turn and waited just a few more seconds. the door opened, i yelled but y/n wasn't there...

y/n's pov

i was in the bathroom taking a shit cause of that taco bel i had an hour ago. i cleaned up and washed my hands when i heard slight rustling outside the door.
i immediately knew it was colby trying to scare so i decided to back fire is prank.
i dried my hands with the towel next to the sink and turned the door handle, opened the door and stood behind it.
when colby yelled i jumped a little but not making a single sound.
i heard him call out to me and when he was at the perfect spot "AHHHHH" i yelled shaking his shoulders. he screamed and put his hand on his chest. i was laughing so hard and so was he.
"you cant fool me HA!" i pointed a finger at him.
he looked so disappointed in himself i couldn't help but hug him.
"you tried and that's all that matters baby" i looked up smiling and giggling while he looked down at me still disappointed that he failed to scare me.
he sighed and we just continued to laugh.