cuddles

YOUR POV
———————

"y/nnnnn come hereeeee!" colby whined. i giggled at the whiny boy and walked into our bedroom since i was in the living room, on the couch drinking my smoothie. "yes colby?" i said chuckling a bit "i wanna cuddle" he asked with a cute pout.

i smiled at the brown haired boy and walked over to my night stand first to put my smoothie down and then i walked over to colby. he had his arms wide open and ready for me to cuddle into his warm body.

i went on top of him and as soon as i did that he wrapped his arms around my waist and giving me the best bear hug anyone could ever ask for.

he kissed the top of my head multiple times which made me giggle.

i looked up at him and kissed his perfect soft lips. he hummed into the kiss which gave me butterflies. we pulled away and he was smiling at me "what's got u all smiley?" i giggled asking him.

"i'm just so fucking lucky to have u in my life, and i cant wait for u to be my wife" colby said firmly but in a cute way.

"believe me baby..i'm luckier" i whispered the last word, "not possible" colby said.

we both laughed. i got off him and went to my side of the bed. i got under the covers and as soon as i did that i felt strong arms wrap around my small figure once again.

his face in the crook of my neck kissing it occasionally. "i love you babygirl, goodnight" colby whispered, "i love you more baby, goodnight."

we both knocked out.
____________________________________