BETRAYAL

(Do you think the universe fights for souls to be together?
Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences.

My life was full of chaos,
the pain and chaos given by someone I loved.

And in the middle of that chaos, it was you.
In that pain, you came to me.

Like a ray of light in my darkness,
Like a drop of rain in my drought,

Love is knocking at my door again,
Happiness is peeking through the cracks again.

But am I ready to accept these changes?
Am I ready for this turn in my life?.....I don't know.

If life can remove someone you never thought of losing,
then it can replace with someone you never dreamt of having.)

From here, the story starts.....

"So it was all a lie?"  The silver haired boy said with a cracked voice.

"Listen Tae....I was trying to tell you this from a long time" The male standing in front of that boy said.

"What were you trying to tell me huh?"  The boy with silver hair said with tears in his eyes "that you were sleeping with someone else behind my back?"  He completed his sentence and tears started flowing from his eyes.

"She is now my girlfriend Tae" The other male said

"The who am I? Who am I Bran?" The silver haired boy said with a little shout this time.

"You are now nothing to me Tae, I don't love you."

"What are you even saying Bran?"  Tae's voice cracked.

"I am saying the truth. I don't love you, I never did....you got that? I DON'T LOVE YOU" The male shouted a little and a hard slap landed on his face.

"How easy it is for you? How easily you broke our 3 years old relationship like it was nothing to you? Did it even matter to you?"

"HOW DARE YOU SLAP ME HUH?" Bran said and held Taehyung's wrist tightly.

"Aaah leave...you are hurting me Bran. Leave me" Tae cried.

"Oh really? The real pain is you....you Kim Taehyung. You make the person's life hell once you enter in it." Bran spatted.

"Wh...what are you even saying?" Tae's voice cracked.

"Oh please now stop this cry baby drama. I am not gonna love you after seeing your tears."

"Bran...How can you......" He couldn't complete when Bran spoke in between.

"Its my life, my rules and I can do whatever I want. I don't need your permission for that."

"YOU NEED!! For god's sake we are boyfriends and you think you have the permission to cheat on me. Atleast you could've told me that you don't love me. Why did you cheat on me? Wasn't I enough? Didn't I give you my everything? I gave you my heart, soul, body then why did you....."  He was again cutt off by Bran.