DANCE WITH ME

The lights again went off making everyone confused and then the spotlight fell on Jungkook, standing in middle of the stage with a mic, smiling ear to ear and looking at the guests.

"You guys must be wondering why the lights went off?" Everyone nodded.

"Well well well....today my brother's engagement is announced and obviously its not a normal occassion. Its a special occassion and on this special occassion, a special dance is a must. What do you guys say?"

"YES!" Loudly echoed as everyone said 'yes'.

"Okay! So ladies and gentlemen, lets get on the stage for a beautiful dance with the beautiful couple."

The music started Yoonmin came on stage alond with some other couples. They started dancing while admiring each other, holding each other softly and slowly moving along with the beats of the romantic music.

Jungkook saw Tae standing alone in the crowd, watching his bestfriend with many questions in his eyes and how could Jungkook let him be alone? so he smiled and approached Tae and stood beside him.

"Aren't they best for each other?"

"It isn't necessary that a thing that looks perfect, is prefect."

"Nothing is perfecf doctor. How can anything be perfect when human itself is not perfect? I just said that they are best for each other and a best thing is somehow close to perfect. Don't you think so?"

"How can you say that it is best?"

"Just look at them. The love in Yoongi hyung's eyes, I am sure no one can love Jimin as much as my hyung does."

"Are you some kind of love expert? A person who reads others eyes huh?"

Tae said and looked at Jungkook who was smiling while looking forward. Jungkook didn't say anything and Tae just stared at his smiling face from side.

"Why aren't you speaking anything?" Tae said and Jungkook looked at him.

"Woahh! You want to listen to me?"

"I just want my answer." Tae looked forward and Jungkook chuckled.

"I am not any love expert." He looked at Tae for a while. His face was shining in the dark as he was looking forward. The low bluish light, falling on his nose bridge and its reflection was scattered on his cheeks. Those silver hair making him look like a angel from heaven. Jungkook blinked slowly and a small smile appeared on his lips.