BEAUTIFUL DREAM

"Illusion"  Tae said and took a sip from his hot chocolate.

"Yaah doctor! Don't say that!"

"Its truth"

"I can prove it wrong"

"No....not again. You will again trick me with your words and give a long lecture on love and its pureness, I don't want that."

"But..."

"No! No no no no"  he shook his head continuously making Jungkook chuckle.

"Cute"  Jungkook thought but got confused when Tae suddenly started laughing.

"Why why? What happened?"

"Nothing....just I am sorry"

"But what happened?"

"Look at you....zoning out. Where are you lost? Is it because I stopped you from talking about love?"

"Yeah Its my favourite topic tho."

"Hmm I see....okay tell me one thing huh loveguru"

"Yeah yeah ask bab...b...b...b...boy...yeah boy!"

"People say 'falling in love' right? Why? If we fall, we will get hurt then why get hurt?"

"Maybe because we don't do it intentionally. It just happens. People fall unintentionally deep and about hurting....In childhood, when a baby learns to walk, he falls many times and gets hurt too but again he tries....why? Because he sees people around him walking on their foot happily. Now suppose what if a child falls once and refuses to walk again and think that walking leads to pain and hurt always then will he be able to walk?...No! and the same thing is with love. You fall, you get hurt but you should not give up on trying."

Jungkook said and looked at Tae who was looking at the sky, his whole neck was visible and Jungkook closed his fists staring at it. He blinked several times, not shifting his eyes from the perfect side profile and that neck. He bit his bottom lip while moving closer. He gulped and held the mat with his one hand, tilted his head and placed a soft kiss on Tae's neck.

(Tae's body suddenly got stiff. He gasped and closed his eyes as he felt a pair of lips on his neck. Jungkook stayed like this for a while and then let out a deep breath which got stuck in him when he placed his lips on Tae's neck and Tae felt shivers when the hot breath hit his neck. Tae slightly clutch on the mat as he felt Jungkook's lips moving from his neck to his jaw.

Jumgkook slowly placed a kiss on Tae's jaw and Tae moved his head to the other side in sensation. Jungkook slowly moved up, with his eyes closed he kissed Tae's earlobe, breathing heavily everytime his lips touched Tae's skin. He moved his one hand up and grabbed Tae's neck from back and slowly moved his face a little and kissed Tae's cheek softly.

He sighed deeply before looking up into Tae's eyes which were staring back at him with little moist eyelids. They stared at each other for a while and then Jungkook again closed his eyes, tilted his head to the other side and started leaning in. Their noses brushed and Tae again closed his eyes. Tae's fist on mat got clutched more as Jungkook kissed his another cheek, then earlobe and then jaw.

Jungkook then again looked up, their noses again brushed and Tae's eyes were shut tightly. Jungkook again leaned in and kissed his forehead, then his both eyes and then his nose and then his lips stopped parallel to Tae's lips. Their lips brushed against each other and Jungkook felt a jolt of current. He inhaled a deep breath and leaned in to capture those lips but......)

"JUNGKOOK!"

"Huh!" 

Jungkook flinched when Tae shook him with a loud shout. He looked at Tae who was looking at him with a confused face. He then looked around and found himself sitting beside Tae with coffee in his hand. He then again looked at Tae and recalled the dream which he just dreamt and immediately looked down with a wide smile.