CRY

The car was heading towards its destination and it was silence in the car. Ta had done eating his icecream and his face seemed still annoyed. Jungkook was taking glances of him time to time.

"Hey handsome"  Tae mumbled.  "Handsome my foot!"

"You said something?"

"You heard something?"

"I guess so"

"Then also guess what I said by yourself"

"What happened?"

"Will you please drive....Mr. Handsome?"

"Are you perhaps....Jealous?"  Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows.

"Do I look jealous to you?"

  Jungkook nodded and Tae gritted his teeth.

"I WAS.....I was just being bored okay."

"Ohhh yeah yeah"

"Come back to earth"

"I am not flying"

"Seems like you are"

"Okay don't be angry pretty doctor....here take this rose" 

Jungkook took it from the store but he decided to tease Tae more.

"Ava gave it to me"  He said with a light smirk and Tae closed his eyes in annoyance. He rubbed the bridge of his nose before looking at Jungkook.

"Your friend gave it to you...not me"

"But I am giving it to you"

"I don't want"

"Okay"  he smirked lightly and kept the rose in his shirt's pocket and made sure it was visible from outside.

"Doctor"

"Now what?"  He looked at Jungkook and saw the rose in his pocket too.

"You know? In our college time, me and Ava were best friends...like bestest friends and she had a crush on me which I got to know later. We used to do so many mischieves and sometimes students used to mistake us as a couple but we....."

"Stop the car!"

"What?"

"Stop the car!" 

Jungkook applied brakes.

"What happened?"

Tae didn't say anything. He went out of the car and went to Jungkook's side and knocked at window signalling him to come out and Jungkook came out of the car.

"What happened?"  Jungkook asked confused and Tae passed the fakest smile to him.

"Nothing"

Tae sat on the driver's seat, wore the seatbelt and Jungkook stood there confused.

"Now go and talk to your best friend as much as you want....Bye!! Have fun handsome."

with that Tae drove off the car and Jungkook widened his eyes.

"HEY! DOCTOR!! YAAH TAEHYUNG! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!"

He ran behind the car but soon got tired and grabbed his knees while breathing heavily.

"Yaah why did I even try to make him jealous?"

"What should I do now? My money and cards are in the car, I can't even hire a taxi. One second!! There's a short route right? Yeah I should follow the short route. Just wait huh pretty doctor, I will reach earlier than you."