JUNGKOOK - THE BUNNY

"Why isn't he coming yet?"

Milly pouted as all of them were waiting for Jungkook to show up in his bunny costume and Tae chuckled at her.

"Have a little patience baby."

"Ohh! He is here!"

Kaya excitedly said and everyone turned their heads towards the stairs. Chuckles escaped from everyone's lips as they watched Jungkook standing on the upper end of the stairs, in his bunny costume, with a proud face, both hands on his waist.

 Chuckles escaped from everyone's lips as they watched Jungkook standing on the upper end of the stairs, in his bunny costume, with a proud face, both hands on his waist

"LADIES! I am here!"

"Excuse me! We are also here."  Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Oh so ladies and gentlemen, here I am!"  He said and spreaded his both arms in air with a proud smile and a loud laugh escaped from Tae's mouth.

"I am noticing....you are laughing too much huh doctor?"

"I am sorry but you are looking so funny."

"Oh please! I am looking dashing."  he started giving various poses which made Tae laugh even more.

"Oh please stop!"  still laughing  "stop!"

"Oh god! People really can't stand good looking people these days!"   Jungkook said and started walking downstairs with a model face.

"Hold your ears up bunny!"  Tae demanded.

"Oh really? You think I will do that?"

"Yes you will do that."

Jungkook held his ears up.

"I look good in any pose."

"No doubt!"  Tae said while laughing hard.

"There should be no doubt."

Jungkook kept his straight face while walking downstairs which made the situation more funny.

Jungkook walked up to Kaya and stood in front of her and bit his lip seductively.

"Hey young lady! Don't you think I am handsome?"

"Too much....too much really!"  She said,laughing hard.