DON'T HATE ME

Bright sunlight fell on his face and Tae slightly rubbed his eyes before opening them. He blinked a few times to adjust with the brightness and then looked around. He found himself in his bed, covered with blanket.

He yawned, rubbed his eyes again and then sat up on bed but immediately whimpered because his head was hurting so bad. He kept his hand on his head and massaged it a bit.

"Aah why is my head hurting so bad? God!!!" 

He closed his eyes tightly but then the flashbacks of last night started coming in front of his eyes.

"Wait! I went outside with Sam right? How did I end up here? Who brought me here?"

He looked around the room. It was messy, glass scattered, clothes thrown on floor and he grabbed his hair tightly, trying to remember everything and widened his eyes when he remembered everything.

"N...No! Ju..Jungkook! JUNGKOOK!"

And he ran from there, looking for Jungkook, completely forgetting his headache.

After asking Aunt Yu, Tae ran towards the garden and looked around to find Jungkook standing there with his back facing Tae and his hands in his trouser's pockets.

"Is he angry with me? Obviously he will. I crossed my limits last night. God! How will I face him?"

Tae closed his eyes and again tears started filling in them.

"How will I call him? He will hate me now. I don't want his hate. I don't want to lose him. Forgive me please. I promise I will never drink in my whole life."

A sob escaped from his mouth and Jungkook heard it. He turned around to see Tae with teary eyes again. He looked at him in confusion and Tae bit his lips. Tae just stared at Jungkook with his teary eyes, too afraid to say a word to him.

"Why is he crying again? Should I talk? But....what if he feels uncomfortable?"

Jungkook was continuously staring at Tae with worried eyes who was not even daring to look up.

"Tae...please talk. How should I approach you now? Aaah its so frustrating. I want to hug you so bad....but what if you get angry?"

Tae's tears fell from his eyes as he looked up. His lips were trembling and there was an apologetic look in his eyes. They both looked at each other for a while and then Jungkook passed a soft smile to Tae and thats it.....Tae shook his head and completely broke down into tears.

"Tae...."  Before Jungkook could speak anything further, Tae ran to him and hugged him tight, really tight.

"  Before Jungkook could speak anything further, Tae ran to him and hugged him tight, really tight

                      (credits to the rightful owner)

Standing on his toes, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck, burying his face completely into Jungkook's crook of neck, Tae was hugging him like his life dependsnon this hug. On the other hand, Jungkook was quite shocked to process everything. He let out a gasp which was loud to be heard when Tae's body moved a little up, tightening his grip.