MY BOYFRIEND

"Tae...."

"Hmmm"

"I missed you"

"I left in the morning only"

"Still I miss you" kissed Tae's earlobe "every hour" kissed his neck "every minute" kissed his shoulder "every second when you are not around."

"Crazy"

"Only for you"

"Mine....only mine" Tae backed away to look straight intk those sparkling doe eyes and smiled sweetly.

"I like to be claimed"

"Me too" Tae said and kissed pecked Jungkook's nose making him giggle and Tae giggled too.

"What?"

"Haha you are cute pretty doctor"

"I know that" Tae flipped his imaginary long hair and Jungkook's hold around his waist got tighter.

"Sassy huh?" He said while swayig both their bodies left to right.

"You have any problem?" moved his hands from Jungkook's chest to circle them around his neck.

"I love it" He said and kissed Tae's forehead making him pout and Kook chuckled.

"What?"

"Nothing" still pouting.

"Don't pout or I'll kiss you"

"Thats what I want idiot stupid asshole bunny"

"What happened baby?" pecked Tae's pout but that pout didn't vanish.

"What" pecked lips "happened?" another peck.

Tae sighed and slowly pushed Jungkook away to come out of his embrace and went to the couch. Jungkook smiled and sat beside him.

"Love....are you sulking?"

"Why? Why would I?"

"Maybe because you didn't get something that you wanted?"

"Idiot, stupid, fool, dullard.....Aaah dolt!"

"Its nothing like that" said and passed his fakest smile to Jungkook.

"Now that smile was definitely fake"

"You think so?" Jungkook nodded "wow you know that the smile is fake or not but you don't know what was that pout for? Incredible!"

"What was that for?"

"Aaaaah it was nothing! I am going!"

Tae stood up to leave and Jungkook chuckled. He grabbed Tae's wrist, turned him around and hugged him by his waist, resting his head on Tae's belly.

"What do you think huh? I don't understand anything? I understand your unspoken words Tae...I was just teasing you."

Tae greeted his teeth and slightly smacked Jungkook's head making him giggle.

"You are a brat!"

"I love to see your pout" he slided his hands inside Tae's shirt and Tae gasped.

"Where were you going huh? Come here!" He pulled Tae to his lap and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Your work?"

"It can wait. Nothing is more important than you." He slowly carassed Tae's left cheek and Tae leaned to the touch with closed eyes.

"I was here to talk about something."

"I know" he kissed Tae's jaw and Tae moved his head in opposite direction. "but we will talk about that later" his hands made their way under Tae's thighs and slightly lifted him up, made him lay on the couch and hovered over him.