PHONE CALLS

"Run fast....fast fast comeon!"  Tae shouted

"The heck Tae!! Is it necessary to pass a fitness test after every fucking match. This shit is tiring."  Fred complained.

"Yeah really. I agree with him this time."  Another team member Ron spoke.

All players were giving the fitness test by running, jumping hurdles and all. The coaches were monitoring them and so were Tae and Minho. They had to make a report after every match that each player was fit for next match. So there they were, with Tae standing there with a pen and notebook.

"Yes its important and lower your tone. The coach might hear you."

"So what?"

"You know very well that he is a ready to burst volcano."  Anothrr player, Ash said.

"Correct."

Thry laughed a little and continued running and jumping, sometimes cursing.

15 MINUTES LATER

"I can't....I am sorry"

"Jabey....if you do so then I won't have any choice rather than marking you unfit for next match."

"Tae I just recovered man! Have some mercy!"

"Okay Unfit!"  Minho snapped.

"What? Wait...No!"

"No more words!"  He took the pen and notebook from Tae and crossed Jabey's name.  "You can take rest now."

With that Minho left from there. He was the eldest there so yeah everyone feared him. Tae was younger and moreover he was more smiley and talkactive thab before, so they all were comfortable around him. Jabey sighed heavily before taking a seat and the rest continued.

"I was also planning to do so but guess what...he is scary man!"  Fred eyed Minho.

"Just think about your ex-girlfriend. You will get strength"

"Oh baby! You hit the hammer at the right spot. Now watch me flying!"

Fred said and ran fast to towards the other end of the ground making Taehyung laugh.

"Drama King!"  Tae shook his head and marked "fit" in front of Fred's name and thats when his phone rang. A wide smile appeared on his lips and he walked towards Minho.

"Hyung?"

"What?"

"Can you take care of this for a while? I have to attend a call."  He forwarded the pen and notebook to Minho who took them.

"Fine...come fast."

"Okay"

Tae ran and sat on one of the stadium seats, far from the rest of people present on the ground.

"Hiii"

"Woah woah pretty doctor! You sound so excited."

"Because I am. I  am happy and more happy because you called."

"Oh really baby...I am glad."

"Kook?"

"Hmm"

"What are you doing?"

"Sitting in the office with a bunch of file in front of me. You know what that scary cat did to me after returning from honeymoon?"

"What?"

"He said that I should handle the projects which i looked after in his absence. Like seriously? This guy is becoming more lazy I am telling you."

Taehyung chuckled at this.