MY PEOPLE

IN JUNGKOOK'S CABIN

Jungkook was resting his head back on the chair and his eyes were closed.

"Did I do right? I mean....I thought of giving him some space."

"Are you perhaps angry on him?"  Jimin asked.

Yeah Jimin was also there. He came to Jungkook for some office work but Jungkook ended up telling him everything because he thought that maybe Jimin can help him to know Tae better.

"No...why would I?"  Jungkook opened his eyes.  "I am not angry. I understand Jimin. I understand his situation. I want him to be happy and if I started ignoring him or giving up on him just because he said something to me which I know he said out of frustration then who will bring his happiness back? I just wanted to give him some time, some space....maybe I rushed things."

"I think you did right Jungkook and I will talk to Tae also. He shouldn't have talked to you like that."

"No no no Jimin, don't say anything to him. He will feel bad."

"I know but its necessary to make him realise his mistake too. I am his bestfriend Kook and I will always want the best for him thats why I want him to realise his mistake."

"Please don't make him sad."

"He is already sad, I want him to be happy now and now I have a hope."  Jimin smiled warmly at Jungkook and left.

"I hope I am doing right."

Jungkook whispered and again leaned his head back and closed his eyes.

"Tae.....I do understand your pain but are you recognising my efforts? Just once, just for once open your heart for me. Break the walls, there are infinite small hapiness knocking at your door. Please open that door, why are you throwing me away hmm? All I want is to be close to you, to be with you forever and ever. You need space? I will provide you gladly. I hope you realise that life deserves a second chance and so does love. I can't see you like this, you are hurting yourself."

"What spell have you casted on me doctor? My thoughts start and end on you. What more can I say? All I can say is....you are in my every prayer Taehyung."

                                  AT EVENING

Jungkook was about to go to his room when he saw Taehyung coming downstairs. He was all dressed up and Jungkook just gasped.

When their eyes met, Jungkook immediately looked away and took some step backwards to make way for Tae

When their eyes met, Jungkook immediately looked away and took some step backwards to make way for Tae. Tae noticed the distance and went to Emma without looking at Jungkook. Jungkook sighed and stared at his back and thought.

"Is he going somewhere? Looking like this? Does he even know how ethreal he is looking? How many people will drool over him? Aish doctor!!"

"Mam....I am ready."