FLIRT

Hair moving slowly with the wind, eyes locked, breaths hitting each other's face and bodies touching. That was their current position.

While Jungkook was so busy in admiring his pretty doctor's deep eyes, this time Tae also stared with some emotions in his eyes. He moved closer, closer to Jungkook's face and Jungkook's eyes widened a bit.

Tae kept his one hand on Jungkook's chest for support and leaned more in while unknowingly Jungkook's one hand moved to Tae's face and carassed his cheek slowly. A red tint spreaded over Tae's cheeks as he leaned more closer and Jungkook didn't protest at all.....he surrendered and closed his eyes.

Tae grabbed a little of Jungkook's shirt as he moved a little forward and stretched his one hand to take the photo from Jungkook's hand. He took it and looked at Jungkook whose eyes were closed. He smiled and stopped his movements to admire the face in front of him.

For the first time, Tae was watching Jungkook this close in his full senses. His features were attractive but something caught his attention amd that was the mole under Jungkook's lips. That mole was damn attractive and how come Tae didn't notice it yet?

But now as he did, it was hard for him to remove his eyes from that mole. It was captivating, as if itnwas attracting Tae towards itself.

After fighting with his inner self, Tae finally looked up and his eyes met with Jungkook's doe ones.

"What happened pretty doctor?"

Jungkook asked in low voice and Tae answered in same low voice.

"Your mole... its attractive!"

"and your mole....the one on your eye, is pretty."

Tae smiled and Jungkook's lips immediately curved into smile in response. Those eyes didn't shift from each other. There was peace, total comfort and when the heart started taking control over Jungkook's mind, he slowly lifted his other hand up to cup Tae's face but.....

"Yayyyyy!!! My bear caught Kookie Uncieee!"

Both of them blinked and broke the eye contact. Tae tried to get up but then fell again on Kook as Milly jumped on him and hugged him from his back, wrapping her arms around Tae's waist and head on Tae's back. Taekook's noses brushed and a gasp escaped from Tae's lips.

"Are you okay?"

Now because the space between them was too little, Jungkook's voice almost came out as a whisper and Tae also replied in same tone.

"Ye...yeah"

The warm breaths again crashed and many sparks lighted up in their bodies.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Milly and Tae to make sure that Milly doesn't fall which made Tae squished more between Jungkook and Milly.

"Milly...bub stand up please"

"Okay bear" 

She stood up, followed by Tae and then Jungkook also stood up while looking straight at Tae who was looking down.

"Kookie Unciee...You lost to Taetae!"

"Yeah I lost....completely"  Jungkook said while staring at Tae lovingly.

Hearing his words, Tae looked up at him and he immediately looked down at Milly.

"See baby, I don't have that picture too. Your Tae bear took that too."

"Yesss I knew that! My bear is sooo strong"

She squeeled and hugged Tae's legs who then lifted her into his arms and showed that picture to her. She took that and waved it in front of Jungkook.