CLOSE

"So...this is my room."  Tae said and dragged Jungkook inside.

It was a cozy room, with sunlight coming through its windows, a small couch and a single bed.

"Waaah!"

"Nice na?"

"Looks like a high school Kid's room."

"Excuse me?"

"No....I mean its so neat and clean and cozy."

"Yeah...Papa took good care of it."

"So..."  Jungkook turned towards Tae with a smirk.  "Am I gonna stay here with you?"

"Stop with this smirking first and No...you are not staying here. There's a seperate room for you on the right."

"tsk tsk....you missed a golden chance beautiful."

Jungkook made a smug face and Tae smirked.

"Actually about that....."  he started walking towards Jungkook and Jungkook tilted his head a little.

"What?"

"Nothing, I was just saying that..." he picked a baseball bat from the side  "HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THAT IN FRONT OF MY PARENTS?"

"Tae AAAAAH!" 

Jungkook started running and Tae ran behind him with bat in his hand.

"Tae, have you gone crazy? This will hurt."

"Youuuu! What will my parents think huh? Beautiful? Today I will break your bones."

Jungkook stood up on the bed.

"You stop right there!"

Tae stopped on his tracks.

"What?"

"See....be sensible. Bat will hurt. Here, take this pillow and then chase me okay?"

"Fine! Pass me the pillow."

"Throw that bat away first."

"Do I look dumb to you?"

"So do I look dumb to you? What if you don't throw bat away after getting pillow huh beautiful?"

"Youuuuuuu"

Tae ran up to the bed and Jungkook jumped down.

"Listen pretty doctor! I don't have clothes with me and I can't stay in a bunny costume for the whole day so give me some of your clothes. Okay beautiful? Now I am going to my room."

He said and ran to his room while Tae sat on the bed and burst into laughter.

"Oh God!! This guy...."

"is handsome right? I came here to tell you that give me clothes fast."

He ran away from there and Tae again burst into laugh.

~

"Here are the clothes and why aren't you answering the knocks on your doo..."

Tae came inside because Jungkook didn't answer to the knocks but he froze. The bathroom door clicked and Jungkook came out with just his boxers on and a towel wrapped around his waist. When he saw Tae, he first tried to cover himself but when he saw Tae staring at him, he smiled a little.

"Pretty doctor! What happened?"

Tae got distracted and looked up at Jungkook.

"Ab...the clothes."

"Oh! I think I don't need them."

Jungkook said and started walking towards Tae. Tae widened his eyes and turned around, not to face him and Jungkook stood behind him.