PRETTY DOCTOR

Two Years Later

"MOM" The boy shouted from upstairs while running down.

"Good Morning Mom! Mom! MOM? Mo....Ohhh Good Morning Aunt Yu" he stopped and greeted the lady who was cooking in the kitchen.

"Good Morning Young Master."

"Aunt Yu, How many times have I told you to call me Kook or son or Jungkook or Kookie? Just don't call me young master." The boy said.

"Okay Kook....Good Morning" She said and Jungkook passed a wide bunny smile to her.

"Good and if you again called me young master than I will ask mom to employ a new cook."

"What! Really?" She asked with wide eyes.

"Not really....okay Did you see mom? She is always here at this time. Where is she today?" He asked.

"Kook!" She said shocked.

"Yeah" Jungkook replied normally.

"You really forgot which day is today?"

"Which day is today?" He asked clueless.

"What is today's date?" She asked him.

"Its 22 June......" He paused and widened his eyes. "Its 22 June! Yaaaah How can I forget that?" He kept his hand on head in disbelief.

"You really forgot" Yu said and shook her head.

"You know what Aunt Yu.....Its all because of that scary cat. He gives me so much work pressure that I forgot this day today and by the way please make Vanilla Milkshake for me. Now I am going to mom" He said while running towards a room.

"Okay....yaaah don't run!"

He entered in a room by slowly opening the door just to see a woman on a wheelchair, sitting while facing a big picture of a man on the wall. Her back was facing Jungkook. He smiled and went to her, bent down a little and backhugged her.

"Good Morning Mom" He said and the lady smiled. She held Jk's hands and rubbed them a little.

"Good Morning Son" She said.

Jungkook smiled and then looked up at the picture on the wall.

"Happy Birthday Dad! I am sorry I forgot your birthday today but you will forgive your bunny right?" Emma (Jk's mom) smiled at his words. "I know you will. How are you dad? Aaah how silly I am right? Obviously you must be doing good there in heaven. Don't worry, we are also good here and we are definitely not crying while remembering you." He said with a little moist eyes and Emma wiped her tears.

"Hey you are making me cry" she said.

"Am I?" Jungkook chuckled and went in front of her. He kneeled down and kept his head on her knees and she started stroking his hair softly.

"Mom"

"Hmmm"

"Its been two years since dad left us in that accident."

"That was a horrible night Kook and how badly it was raining. I...I never thought I would be able to survive without your father...."

"But you didn't give up" Jungkook spoke.

"Yes she didn't give up....for us." Another boy said while coming inside and he also backhugged her.

"Good Morning Mom" The boy said and then looked up at the picture "Happy Birthday dad. Don't worry, we are taking good care of your wife."

"Aaha not just wife Yoongi Hyung" Jungkook teased.

"BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY LADY" Both Yoongi and Jungkook shouted at the same time and Emma hit their heads softly.