BROKEN IS BEAUTIFUL

Tae was talking on phone while roaming around.

"Yes Chimmy, everything is good."

"Tae...its been so long since we met each other"

"Yeah because we both are busy with our works."

"Hmm but I really want to meet you."

"Fine....I am kinda free now. We can meet today. What do you say?"

"Today? No, no...today I am going to my boss' house."

"Boss' house? Why?"

"I don't know, his mother has invited me so....yeah I am going, infact I've reached there."

"Ohh okay"

The doorbell rang. Since there was no one to open the door, Tae went towards the door.

"One second Jimin, there is someone at the door"

"Wait wait! I've also reached my boss' house. I will talk to you later okay."

"Okay...bye"

"Bye...take care soulmate."

They hung up the call and Tae went to open the door but soon his eyes widened when he looked at the person in front.

"Chimmy?"

"Tae? TAETAE!!!" Jimin jumped on Tae to hug him tight and Tae patted his back.

"What a surprise!!!"

"This is really a surprise" Tae backed away from hug.

"I am soooo happyyyyyy"

"Me too"

"Really? But it doesn't look like. You are not even smiling. Comeon welcome your soulmate with your precious smile."

"Maybe because he was expecting me to hug him like yesterday" Jungkook said while wiggling his eyebrows. "Don't be sad doctor, I will hug you now." Jungkook took a step forward but Tae took two steps backwards.

"No need."

"How rude!"

"You guys know each other?" Yoongi asked on seeing the interaction between Jimin and Tae.

"Yesss....He is my soulmate. My one and only best friend." Jimin squeeled in happiness.

"Okay so are you guys planning to keep standing here?"

"No" Tae said and moved aside and all three of them entered the house.

"Where is mom?" Jungkook asked his usual question on entering the house because first person he looks for on entering his house is his mother.

"She is in her room. I will go and call her." Yu said while coming with some juices. She kept the tray aside and handed them juice to them and Jungkook spoke"

"Thanks aunt Yu"

"I will go and call her." She said and went from there.

"So you work here Tae?"

"Yeah I started working here from yesterday and Mr. Yoongi is your boss?"

"Yeah...I am his secretary."

"Okay....WAIT!!! You are his secretary?" Tae's tone made everyone flinch.

"Ye....yeah what happened?"

"Nothing" He looked at Jungkook and Jungkook smiled a littld knowing the reason of Taehyung's sudden surprise.

"So this means that the secretary whom this idiot was talking about, was Chimmy?" Tae thought and Jungkook was sitting beside him on the couch, whispered to him.