FEELINGS

"Yaaah you two!! Come here!"

Emma's voice finally broke the staring compitition that was going on between Taekook for don't know how long. Jungkook was still numb but Tae passed a small smile to Emma and looked at Jungkook.

"Lets go Kook!"

Tae went to Emma and Jungkook turned his whole body to not lose the sight of him.

"Come here dear."

She cupped Tae's face and kissed his forehead and Tae couldn't help but smile.

"You are so precious. Thankyou so much son. Thankyou so much for giving your time and efforts to me and to make me stand on my feet again. It was impossible without you."

Tae smiled and took a glance of Jungkook was just staring at him and him only.

"Thankyou mam."

Emma smiled warmly at him and Milly hugged his leg.

"My bear is so intelligent and talented."

"Indeed he is."  This time it was Yoongi.

"And you know what the happiest thing is?.....tomorrow is my wedding and she can walk. I am so happy that words are not enough to thank you doctor."

"Its my duty."

He softly smiled at Yoongi and the family members again started to talk to each other.

Tae looked up because all the time, he could feel a strong gaze on him.

It was Jungkook's.

He never shifted his eyes from Tae and that stare was making it hard for Tae to control his emotions.

Tae immediately looked down as his tears threatened him to fall and Tae didn't want Jungkook to see them,

but what he didn't notice was that a drop of tear fell from Jungkook's eye as soon as Tae looked down.

He wiped it and looked in different direction while Tae turned to Emma.

"I'll just come. I have to call someone."

with that he left to the garden, without looking at Jungkook for once.

He came to the garden and finally his tears started flowing down his eyes. He closed his eyes and faced the sky.

"I don't want to go."

His voice cracked and he opened his eyes.

The stars were twinkling in the bright sky making it look beautiful and here on earth, there were tears sparkling in Tae's eyes but indeed it was not beautiful for Tae.

"I don't want to go."

He chuckled bitterly.

"But who am I to stay?"

"I am just a physiotherapist who came here for a case and now when the patient is healthy and recovered, how can I stay?"

"Aaaaah whyyyyyy?"

He grabbed his hair in frustration and looked at the house behind him which was decorated all over.

"Just one more day....and after that, I'll have to go from here."

"Away from this house, away from its people, away from........Jungkook and this thought is killing me, killing me inside completely."

He pressed his lips in order to not cry loud but how would he stop the tears which started flowing everytime he thought about leaving Jungkook.

How will he live?

without those comforting words, without that embrace, without that smile and most importantly without that person.