STAY AWAY

AT THE JEON'S COMPANY

Jk and Yoongi entered the office. Yoongi went to sit on his chair when a girl came in with a file in her hands.

"Sir....this is your today's schedule."

"Mr. Park Jimin hasn't arrived yet?"  Yoongi asked while taking the file.

"No sir! He called me and asked me to give you your today's schedule. Maybe he will be a little late today."

"Okay, you can go now. Thankyou for the schedule."

"Okay sir"

She turned to Jungkook and smiled.

"Good morning sir" 

"Good Morning Sarah"  Jungkook smiled.

"I...I should go now"  she left blushing.

"Will you please smile less to the employees? I want them to concentrate on work."

"Its not my fault that I am handsome and by the way.....why is your secretary not here today?"

"I don't know"

"Oh...I see"

                         Knock....knock......

"Come in!"

"I am really sorry I got late today. Actually today was a lot of traffic but I told Sarah about the schedule. I hope I didn't mess up."   The boy asked with hopeful eyes and Yoongi passed a warm smile to him.

"Its okay Mr. Park! Don't worry"

"Yeah yeah don't worry! Obviously his rules are different for you Jiminshii."

"What?"

"Nothing and your boss was missing you so much huh Jiminshi"

"Wh...what are you saying?"  Jimin blushed.

"The truth! He was so restless. He asked for you as soon as he reached here. He was really missing you"

"Okay ab...Mr.Park! Please bring me my coffee"

"Sure sir" 

Jimin turned to leave but his foot hit the table and he fell on floor. Yoongi immediately ran to him.

"Aaah"

"Are you okay? Can't you take care of yourself?"

"I...I am fine sir"

"Shhh...come with me"

Yoongi made Jimin sit on the couch.

"Kook! Pass me the first-aid box."

"Its not that serious"   jungkook said

"Yeah"  Jimin agreed

"Just give!"

"Fine!"

Jungkook gave the aid box to Yoongi and he started applying medicine on the negligible injury on Jimin's foot.

"Please take care of yourself. I can't take it when you are hurt"   Yoongi said out of nowhere making Jimin blush.

"Why do I feel like a spoilsport here? God!! I am missing my imaginary lover now. Baby.....where are you? What are you doing? Are you missing me too? Ufffff I love you."

                       TIMESKIP AT EVENING

"Just 5 more....please mam!"

"Ah my leg!! Its too much for first day."