PAIN

"Now speak fast....I have to go and dance there."

Sam took a deep breath, clearly collecting all his courage before speaking.

"I will keep it simple. Please don't get me wrong."

"Yeah...now tell."

"Tae...I tried many times but you were always pushing me away so now I can't keep it to myself. I...I like you...no...I...I love you. I love you Tae."

Sam looked up when he got no response from the other person. He saw a completely shocked Tae.

"Wh...what did you just say?"

"I love you"  and a tear fell from Tae's eye.

"Don't you dare! Don't you dare to love me...I hate it! I HATE IT! I HATE LOVE! WHAT DO YOU THINK HUH? WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF?"

"Tae listen...."

"NO YOU LISTEN!"  Tae grabbed Sam's collar.  "STAY AWAY FROM ME! YOU GOT THAT? JUST STAY AWAY!!"

He ran from there and came back to the party hall but instead of going back to Jungkook, he went to the drinks section and sat there. He grabbed his hair harshly and closed his eyes in frustration.

"Drinks please....strong ones."

"Okay sir"

The boy started making drinks and Tae's eyes filled with tears as the memories which always haunted his happy moments started flashing in front of his eyes again. Bran's words started echoing in his mind again. Everything, everything just started playing in front of his eyes like a movie....a movie with sad ending.

He looked around, saw couples in each other's arms, smiling, kissing, enjoying which made him even more annoyed. He gritted his teeth and turned towards the drink and gupled it down in one go.

"More"

He drank another one.

"More"

another one...

"Keep serving"

His eyes were red because of the anger. His hands trembled as alcohol started taking over him. His hair was messed up due to constant pulling, sweat was visible on his forehead as he demanded for another drink.

"Sir....you are already drunk."

"I don't care...just do your fucking job!"

"O...okay sir"

He growled as he gulped down another shot.

Meanwhile, Jungkook started searching for Tae as he was gone for a long time now. His eyes widened when he saw Tae gulping down the drinks.

"No no not again!"  He thought and rushed to his pretty doctor.

"Tae.."  he went to him and grabbed his hand, to stop him from drinking.

"Oh my god Tae....what have you done to yourself?"

"J...just l..leave."

"I won't...look at your condition. Why did yoh do it? Why did you drink again?"

"You did it to me"

"What?"

"YOU DID"  Tae grabbed Jungkook's hands and dragged him from there.  He dragged him from the party hall to his own room and closed the door.

"Tae what are you doing? You are not in your senses."

"YES I AM NOT! I HAVE GONE CRAZY!"

He said and pushed Jungkook to the wall and stood in front of him, really close so that Jungkook could feel Tae's breath on his face. Jungkook clenched his fists to calm his harmones down and gently pushed Tae away.