LOVE

"Kook....what happened? Why are you crying?"  He patted Jungkook's back with one hand and other hand stroked his hair softly when he heard small sobs.

"Kook you are making me really worried now!"

Meanwhile Jin came there and saw them hugging. Tae saw him and signalled him to go and he followed that.

"I....I need to calm down."  Jungkook said and snuggled his face more into Tae's crook of neck.

"What happened hmmm?

"I was at a restraunt."

"Hmm"

"I got into a fight."

"What? Are you hurt somewhere? You are okay right?" Tae tried to pull away from hug to check him but Jungkook held him tighter.

"I am okay. You just stay like this."

"You first stop crying."

"I....got scared"

"Scared of what?"

"Scared of you getting hurt."

"Why would I get hurt?"

"They talked like that."

"Who?"

"Those guys in the restraunt."

"Which guys are you talking about?"

"Tae...."  Jungkook backed away from hug and looked at Tae with red teary eyes and Tae immediately cupped his face to wipe away his tears.

"Kook...don't cry please. I can't see it."

"Promise me"

"What?"

"You will take care of yourself...for me. You will never leave me...never."

"Where am I going?"

"Nowhere! Promise me"

Tae slightly chuckled by the other's cute demands.

"Come here...come sit"  Tae closed the door and took Jungkook to the bed and made him sit there. Tae then sat in front of him and held his both hands.

"Now tell me what happened okay? Calm down and relax"

"He....that guy....that guy said bad words for you an...and he said he would drug you and then t..take advantage. H...he said that intentionally and I lost my temper then."

"Then?"

"I beat him up and warned everyone to think before speaking something about you because you are my boyfriend."

"Awww so this cute bunny can beat people up too hmm?"  Tae said while pinching Jungkook's cheek and Jungkook held his hands.

"Tae....its serious. I am serious. You are taking it lightly."

Tae kissed Jumgkook's hand and then carassed his cheek softly.

"Kook....people will talk. We can't close everyone's mouth."

"I will....I will do as much as I can because I can't hear any disgusting words against you."

Tae felt overwhelmed. The boy in front of him was crying because someone said disgusting words about him and he beat them up, warned everyone there and told everyone there that he is his boyfriend. Tae smiled with tears and immediately got on his knees and hugged Jungkook.

Jungkook also immefiately wrapped his arms around Tae's waist and rested his head on Tae's belly. Tae smiled and leaned his head against Jungkook's head and slowly started stroking his hair with one hand and other hand carassing his cheek with with thumb.