MARRIAGE

"Tae....Tae....baby....love....jagi....honey....listen...."

"NO! no no no no! You are coming and thats it!"

"Its literally 12:30 in mindnight Tae!"

"So?"

"We have our wedding in 2 days. I don't want dark circles on my handsome face on my wedding day."

"You can sleep here. Can't you do this much for me Kookie?"

"No! Not that cute tone! You know I can't win against it!"

"Kookie....come na please....please love!"

"Aah why can't I win?"

"Because I am cute...now come fast!"

"Fine...coming!"

Little did Taehyung know that Jungkook had already started his car, ready to go to Tae's house.

"Okay so now...should I knock at the doo–"  The door opened. "The door is opened?"  He stepped inside and there was pindrop silence. "Why does it feel like I'm in a horror movie...its all dark here. Should I call his name? No...dads will wake up!"

Jungkook walked forward and his foot hit something, making him jumping on one leg.

"Aah ouch ouch ow ooh!"  He rubbed his foot and then walked forward "Why are all the lights off? I can't see anything...not even my feet while walking."

He stopped

"Wait! I have mobile phone. I can use flash light! Yaah Jeon Jungkook...use your genius mind sometimes!"

He took out his mobile and checked the time. "12:55 a.m....Tae really knows how to convince me. Lets just first switch on the flashlight otherwise I'll be limping at my wedding."

He tapped on the flashlight and looked towards the stairs and.......

"Hii"

And then....

"AAAAAAAAAH!"

"AAAAAAAAAH!"

Jungkook fell on his butt and Tae burst into laughter.

"Ahahahhaaa you...you were scared! Aah haa haaa Oh my god! Your face...ahahaa Oh God!" His eyes got teary because of laughing and he wiped them.