MET AGAIN

I know the flight duration between U.S and Korea is 14 hours maybe but...lets take it as 7 hours for now. Because this is wattpad, anything can happen🤭. Also the time difference still exists. Now lets resume the story😃

"8 hours are over now. He must have landed and reached their hotel by now. Should I call him? It must be midnight there and he must be tired. I will call him after some hours. Yeah let my doctor sleep. Its not even one whole day and I am missing him already. How will I pass this one month without him? I wish our national team face defeat in the very first game and return to Korea soon so that my Tae come back soon. Sorry god but I want him to come back soon thats why I want them to lose."

Jungkook sighed and rested his head in his palms, elbows on the desk in front of him.

"And these files...it feels like they've become my second boyfie. I have to see them all day. Aaah I want a break. Yoongi hyung, you better return soon from your honeymoon. Even that shorty is not here to help me. Oh yeah...he has gone with Yoongi hyung, obviously."

His mumbling was stopped when his phone rang. He saw the name on his screen and a huge smile appeared on his lips.

"TAE!"  Jungkook picked up the call. "Good afternoon pretty doctor."

"Its 2 a.m. here Kook"  Tae said in almost a whisper.

"Love....you're tired?"

"Hmmm. I just reached the hotel room."

"Then why did you call? You should sleep."

"Yeah. I just wanted to listen your voice before sleeping. Also I wanted to inform you that I reached safely. I know you must be worried."  Tae yawned and Jungkook smiled widely.

"I was but now take rest okay. Eat well and sleep well."

"Hmm"

"Good night"

"Hmm...love you."

"Love you too"

"I miss you already."

"Me too....now sleep or you will shout at me that I didn't let you sleep."

"Hihi....good night"  and he disconnected the call leaving Jungkook giggling.

"Guess what? I love him sooooo much!"  He kissed his mobile screen that had the wallpaper of him and Taehyung together.

"Now I can work on these files. I am all set now. I got my energy...my doctor's call."

He said and opened a file smiling while Tae covered himself with the blanket, immediately dozzing off.

Jungkook switched on the TV to watch some news and there he was, his Tae. The news channel was showing the teams arrival at NYC and Tae was also there with a mask and sleepy eyes.

"He looks really tired....sleep well"

                                  2 DAYS LATER

"Comeon comeon comeon comeon comeon!!"

"What Comeon Taehyung? I am injured bro!"

"Oh! Its not even that serious. You can't escape from practice just because your foot twisted 1 day ago. You have a match in next 2 days Fred. Comeon hurry up! The team is already on the ground."

"Well if you want then we can give the committee a confirmation that your foot can't move so you are disqualified from the whole tournament."  Minho said with a straight face.

"What the hell! Nooo"

"Then go"

"Going....you have become more cruel than last year Taehyung."