LAUGHTER

After Tae went inside the house, Jungkook stood there, smiling ear to ear, curling his toes again and again because of the excitement and happiness he was feeling.

"He made me his friend.  He is my friend and I am his friend....like friends!!!"  his hands turned into fists and he started swinging them to and fro.  "We are friends. YAYYY WE ARE FRIENDS!!!"   and the excitement finally burst out. His hands become still and he looked at one of the star.

"You saw that dad? He made me his friend . I am finally his friend."  he started jumping in tiny with a wide bunny smile on his face.

"The first step towards our love....yours and mine friendship Tae....Oh my god I am so happyyyyyy"

He squished his eyes in happiness and started jumping while spinning around.

"Aah this feeling....it feels like my heart will come out anytime soon. I don't know how to control this happiness. I am loving this feeling. God!!!!"   he hugged himself while spinning around.  "Is this what people call love? And if this is love...I am loving it. He is comfortable around me now."  He stopped and laid on the grass with his arms and legs wide spread.

"I swear if someone sees me like this then they'll surely think that I've gone crazyyyyy."   he squealed and stamped his fists and legs on ground lightly.

"And this is when he just accepted my friendship. What will happen when he will accept my love?"  he said and hid his face in his hands, blushing, smiling, nose scrunching.  "Aaah my soul will leave my body. When he'll say 'I love you Jungkook' "  he said imitating Tae's voice a little.  "I am sure I will faint at that moment. I just can't stop thinking about it now."  he said and rolled on the ground 2 or 3 times and then stopped while facing the sky, breathing heavily.

"Hey dad! You are probably thinking that I've gone crazy right? But...what to do? This is my first time experiencing love, experiencing this feeling and I remember you used to say that love is the most beautiful feeling in this world and trust me today I got to know that you were right dad."

"Aah how to take this much happiness?"  He said and closed his eyes with a wide smile.

"Why are lying here like a homeless person?"

Jungkook opened his eyes and saw Yoongi standing there with a confused face. He shook his head and stood up.

"Ohh I...I was just taking some fresh air....Yeah"

"Fresh air? Like this?"

"Yeah, whats wrong in it?"

"And why are you smiling like a kid who just got his fav.  thing?"

"Because I got"

"What?"

"Nothing....good night hyung."

"Hmm...good night."

Jungkook smiled and hugged Yoongi tight before leaving making him more confused.

"What happened to him today?"

"What happened?"  Jimin asked from the other side of the phone.

"Nothing, where were we?"  and they continued talking.

                               NEXT MORNING

Cool breeze slowly brushed against his face as Tae removed the curtains. He closed his eyes to feel it. It was a new day for him. Suddenly his heart was feeling light. It feels like a big burden was now off his heart. There was a new calmness in that breeze. Maybe it was not the breeze but it was Tae's way to feel it today. He was feeling good after a long time. He was feeling good today but why? Everything is same as before? Nothing has changed in his life? Right?