I'LL MISS YOU

"Lets start then"

Jungkook kicked the ball and ran behind while Tae did the same. Soon Jungkook was tricked and the ball was with Tae. Now Jungkook was running behind him.

"TOLD YOU I'LL WIN!"

"IT JUST STARTED MY LOVE!"

Loud laughters echoed around the empty stadium as both of them tricked each other to get the ball. In the end, it was Jungkook who passed the ball in the nets and did the first goal.

"YAAAH SEE I TOLD YOU!"  he blew a kiss to Tae "don't be sad baby."

Tae just smiled widely on seeing the boy in front of him, jumping in happiness as if he won the world cup.
He shook his head a little before kicking the ball again and continuing the game.

The second goal was also done by Jungkook and the celebration continued.

"What happened to The Pro huh?"

"SHUT UP AND CONCENTRATE!"

"Oh furious baby"  Jungkook chuckled and ran behind Tae.

They played like this for a while. Most goals were done by Jungkook and it made Tae pout angrily.

"YOU SAID YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY THAT MUCH!"

"I also said thats enough to win against you."  Jungkook said before scoring the last goal of the night and turning to Tae.

"AND I WON!"

Tae huffed and looked down in defeat but soon smirked when he saw something on the ground. There was a water pipe kept there to water the grass. He slowly lifted it up when Jungkook was busy in celebrating his win.

"Congratulations Kook baby"  Taehyung mumbled before turning on the tap and sprinking water on Jungkook who jumped immediately when the cold droplets hit him.

"Tae!"

"Yeahhhhh"

"Tae! What is this?"  Jungkook said while covering his head with his hands but failed to stop the water.

"Your reward boyfie....you played so well."

"Aaaah Stop!

"No! N to the O...NO!"  He said and laughed loudly when Jungkook ran here and there and the water followed him.

"Thats what you get when you win against your boyfriend. Now take it."

"Tae....I am all wet now."

"I am glad to hear that."

"Tae stop!"

"I didn't ask you to win...did I? Now take reward."

Jungkook couldn't help but to chuckle on hearing the loud giggles from the other. It was the best music for him.

"Yaah Tae! Enough now love."

"Noooo....I like it!"

His laugh suddenly stopped when he saw Jungkook stood still with water still falling on him.

"So you will not stop?"

"No"

Jungkook took one step towards Tae.

"Think again!"

"I...I won't. What will you do huh?"

"Oh I can do many things baby."

Tae's hold on water pipe got tighter as he stepped backwards.

"J...Jungkook I still have the water pipe."