HURT

Next Morning, Tae woke up with a slight headache.

"Aaah why is my head hurting?"  He grabbed his head slightly when some flashbacks started coming in front of his eyes. He grabbed his hair tightly and shook his head.

"No no no nooo!! I can't do that. Just tell me it was all a dream please. Aaah How the hell can I do that? I...I asked him to carry me?"  he hid his face in his palms.  "Aaah else did I spill out in front of him? What the heck is he doing to me? No no no..he is not good for me. I will have to stay away from him. Yeah!! I have to stay away."

                                      TIMESKIP

Jungkook smiled at Tae when he saw him coming downstairs and as usual, Tae gave him a straight emotionless look and went straight to Emma.

"Good Morning Mam."

"Morning doctor! You slept too much today!"

"I am sorry mam."

"Oh its okay, don't say sorry."

"Good Morning doctor."  Jungkook greeted and Tae spoke without looking at him.

"Morning"

"How are you? Are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah"

"Oh okay but atleast look at me while talking."

"We are already late mam. Shall we start out exercises for today?"

"Oh yeah sure but did you two fight?"

"Huh? I didn't understand."

"Abb nothing leave it but dear let me tell you, last night every person was praising you both. Some of them even mistook you as a couple. Really you two were too adorable."

Tae just stood there with head low. He didn't even look up to Jungkook whereas Jungkook was just waiting for him to look up so that their eyes can meet.

"Comeon Tae...look at me."

"Lets go mam"  he grabbed Emma's wheelchair handles and started walking.

"What? Why is he behaving odd today?  HEY WAIT PRETTY DOCTOR!!"

Jungkook ran behind him to the garden. Tae kneeled down and held Emma's leg and started moving it up and down.

"Count with me mam..."

Jungkook just stood there confused because he was trying to get Tae's attention but Tae was ignoring him.

"Why is he ignoring me?"  Jungkook mumbled which was slightly heard by Emma.

"You said something?"

"Huh? No!"

"Then go, aren't you getting late for office?"

"Yeah"   he took a last glance at Tae and left from there and Tae sighed.

                          TIMESKIP AT DINNER