DROP THE MASK

"Such a crazy family. Mom and younger son gossip like two elderly women. Elder son is in love with his secretary and younger son is total crackhead. Like seriously....can't people just do their work without falling for anyone? Is it necessary to attach to someone and then forget your original identity? When will people understand that Love is not as good as shown in movies and dramas? True love is an illusion. True love doesn't exist. Aaaah this is so frustrating. I just hate this word, love. I just hate its existance. Why did I even agree to come here? I could've better spent time with my family rather than coming here."

"Maybe you were destined to meet us."

Tae turned around on hearing the voice and saw Jungkook standing there. Jungkook smiled and Tae just looked annoyed.

"Yeah!! Only this was lacking. Now he will eat my head up!"

"You said something?"  Jk asked while coming beside Tae and walking at similar pace as him.

"Hey pretty doctor!"

"God!!! Save me"

"From whom?"

"From you....please leave me alone."

"Wasn't it a bit rude?"

Tae didn't say anything. He just kept walking so Jk again started to talk.

"So you are taking a walk after dinner?"

"No, I am swimming."

"Hahahahaha nice joke. You are funny doctor!"  Jungkook hit Tae's shoulder lightly only to get a glare from Tae.

"Oh...ab....I also walk daily after having dinner."

"So?"

"So we have some common habits and we should be friends. Don't you think so?"

"No!"

"Yaah wait!!! Okay first tell me, why don't you want to be friends with me?"

"None of your business!"

"Ofcourse this is my business. You are rejecting friendship offer of a handsome guy like me. You know if I ask this to anyone in my office then they will gladly be my friend."

"Then go and ask them but spare me!"

"No!"   Jungkook said with a wide grin making Tae stop and turn to him.

"Why?"

"Because they are not as pretty as you and you are pretty doctor so I want to be friends with you."

"I said Stop Calling Me That!"

"Woah woah calm down! I am not calling you like sexy, hot, bomb although you are sexy and hot but calling someone by these names is not good so I called you in a decent way that is 'pretty' and everyone likes compliments. I know you like it too, don't lie huh pretty doctor. You like this nickname....don't you?"

"Youuuuu....SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP!"

"Okay"  Jk made a sign to zip his mouth and pressed his lips.

"Better!"

Tae said and walked forward and Jungkook followed him. After sometime Jungkook started poking him with his finger making Tae irritated.

"What?"

Jk lifted his one finger up indicating that he wants to speak and Tae sighed in frustration.

"Speak!"

"Are you angry?"

"I will ki......"

"If you are angry then I have a good spot for you. Come with me!"