USA

Few hours later, the man opened his eyes after a nap and stretched his arms upwards with a groan. He then looked at his left just to see the girl sleeping peacefully with covers over her naked body. Her shoulders were visible and the man smirked at the sight. He turned his body and bit lightly on her shoulder making her hiss in sleep. He sucked at her neck several times but then stopped and looked at the girl who was still sleeping.

"Sleeping so peacefully huh? Sleep baby...maybe its your last peaceful sleep."

Saying that he stood up and wore his clothes. After taking his mobile and other things, he left the room, without even looking at her.

He went to the main section of the "Parker Bar and Hotel" crossing the bar where people were dancing and drinking like crazy. He went to a certain room, knocked at the door and heard a "come in" within seconds.

"Hello Mr. Parker!"

The man sitting on the chair looked up and a wide grin made its way to his face.

"Bran! I was waiting for you buddy."

Yeah, the man was Bran....Tae's ex. After breaking up with Tae, he shifted with his new girlfriend but there is a saying - "once a cheater is always a cheater."

Bran dumped her because she couldn't give him the saisfaction and pleasure he wanted because of her pregnancy. So he found his new prey.

In next 6 months, he flew to America where his friend had this bar and hotel business. He settled there by working in the bar but the habit of using people amd then throwing them away was still there and now it had gone to an extent level.....a level of crime.

Yeah, what he was doing was legally a crime and no one knew about it, except his friend.

"You finished soon? I didn't expect this."

Bran smirked and sat on the chair in front of the desk, lighting his cigerette.

"It wasn't early bro....she is wrecked!"

"You think they will accept her in this condition?"

"They always do"  a smirked was visible on Bran's face when he said this.

"Yeah right"

"Chill Bro! They need a toy to play, just like me and we should share our used toys to others right?"

Parker lifted his hands up and shook his head.

"But I am out of all this."

"Yeah yeah! But you should also try huh Parker. Pleasure and money both.....its not a bad deal."

"Naah! I am okay with my bar and hotel business. Be thankful that I am providing you some space for your illegal works."

"You take the money in return. Its no charity bro. Anyways, the dealers will come here anytime. Hand then their parcel carefully which is in the room"  he smirked "sleeping peacefully and you'll get the amount for this once they transfer me money."

"Got it buddy!"

"Yeahhh"  Bran sighed.

"So next deal?"

"In a week"

"How do you manage to fool girls and boys this easily?"

"Everyone falls for a handsome face and a honey tongue babe but not all can recognise the devil behind it."

Bran evilly smiled when his phone rang. He held his phone's screen towards Parker who saw somone unknown's name on the screen.

"See next target.....so desperate to get used."  He said and picked up the phone.