COMFORT

"It was a tiring day."   Jungkook said before throwing himself on the couch.

He was tired because of working all day.

He was the one taking care of everything, running here and there because obviously his brother's marriage should be perfect.

"Wipe your sweat."  Milly handed him a towel and he gladly took it.

"Thanks bub."

"You also started calling me bub like Tae bear?"

Jungkook smiled and glanced at Tae who was sitting on the couch in front of him, watching him and his every action.

"Well your Tae bear has big effect on me so I will learn things from him right?"

"Yes you are right!"

She smiled and ran to sit on Tae's lap.

"Taetae....look Kookie Unciee is tired."

Tae smiled and ruffled her hair.

"Because he worked all day bub."

"Go and hug him."

"What?"

"Yes! You know...when I don't feel good, mumma always gives me a hug and then she talks about good things to me to make me feel good. Since I am small and I don't know how to taok good, you go and do it and then Kookie will feel better."

"But...."

"Go go."

She stood up from his lap and Tae looked at Jungkook who was smiling slightly from the little conversation.

Jungkook stood up and opened his arms, indicating Tae to come to him and Tae gulped.

He finally took steps towards Kook and hugged him by wrapping his arms around Kook's neck and Kook immediately wrapped his arms around Tae's waist.

As Jungkook rested his chin on Tae's shoulder, Tae smiled unknowingly and closed his eyes.

He started drawing circles on Kook's back with one hand and slightly massaged his nape with other making Jungkook let out a deep sigh of relief.

"Tired?"

"Hmm"

"Want a massage? Head or neck or shoulders?"

"Its okay."

"Its not."

"You want?"

"I...yes."

"Then I will be really thankful to you pretty doctor."

Jungkook said and tightened his hold around Tae's waist and Tae smiled, stroking his hair.

After some time they pulled away from the hug slowly and looked at each other.

"I didn't ask you to hug for this long tho."

Milly giggled and her voice broke the eye contact between Taekook.

"Milly baby, you go and sleep with your mother. Its late now."

Milly pouted after hearing Jungkook's words.

"No!! Mumma, grandma and Yu grandma are watching their old pictures in the room and I am not there in those pictures. So I will not go there because I will get bored."

"So....she will accompany us!! Right bub?"

"Yess! And I never get bored with Tae bear."

"I wanted some alone time with Tae."