•ೋ°A Wife Material°ೋ•

Ship: All x Hanagaki Takemichi

Category: Fluff

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

Tokyo Manji Gang, what do you know about this gang?

Right they are known as the fiercess, scariest, and most powerful gang in tokyo as they conquer Yokohama and Shinjiku in just a day.

There is also a rumor about how they beat Tenjiku who have over 400 gang members when they ate mearly 50 gang members in Toman.

Did you also know that the one who lead Toman on fighting Tenjiku was their first division captain, the one to be said that is weak and can't fight who always cry.

But those rumors are all wrong, Hanagaki Takemichi is stronger than you think, he is the only one who can make the scary Toman obey like a puppy wanting to be praise by their master.

That's why some gang call him Toman's Wife or Toman's Mother.

Now let us witness how Hanagaki Takemichi handle his sons or should I say husbands in their daily life without fighting.

Tokyo Manji Gang are now helding a meeting in their usual meeting place Musashi Shrine(correct me if I'm wrong) concerning about the new conflict with a gang in Shinagawa who beats up the first division members who just pass by.

And right now being the main mother other than Mitsuya, he is concern and worried to what happened to his members for he is the first division captain and he didn't even save his members.

"You guys come here." Takemichi gesture for the beaten up members to come closer as he took out a cream for injuries he always use after getting beaten up. "I always use this cream after getting beaten up and all my scars always disappear and I think this is the only thing I can help after you get beaten up."

The guys fall in line excited to get treated by their caring and pretty captain, also getting the chance to feel Takemichi's smooth hands.

Takemichi started treating them, without knowing that some are glaring at the lucky members who are falling in line especially the executives.

Mikey pouted while glaring at the beaten members but they didn't feel the glare as they focus their attention to Takemichi.

"Lucky bastards." Mikey mumbled but heard by Draken and Mitsuya who nodded agreeing to Mikey.

However they shouldn't be jealous since they always get the blonde's attention when they hangout together everyday. They also get to go inside Takemichu's house sometimes having a sleepover yet here they are being a jelly bean glaring at the others.

After treating his members, Takemichi gave them a warm smile that melts their cold icy heart to the point that the members might faint on the spot.

And did I mention that while treating his members, he gave them a kiss on the forehead to make the pain go away like a mother would do.

And that didn't go unnoticed by the others making them more furious and want to beat the lucky members up but don't want to make Takemichi mad at them.

"Mitchy! I'm hungry!" Mikey called pouting at the smiling Takemichi who turn around facing them.

"Okay, I'll cook something for you, let'e go." Takemichi answered gesturing Mikey to come down the stares that the shorty quickly obeyed.