•ೋ°Skirt°ೋ•

Ship(s): All x Takemichi

Category: fluff

I don't know if I should put All x Takemichi or just leave it blank for this chapter will be presenting Takemichi's like to girls clothes and the girls shopping with him.

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

Hanagaki Takemichi is known to his friends to be one of the girls. His preferences are a bit different from other boys as he likes to wear girls clothing.

However, some of the people around him hate it and called him wierd making him wear those lousy not so cool clothes just to cover up his preferences, even though he also hates it.

Takemichi is on his house all alone, for the others have things to do and being a kind boy he don't want to disturbed them when they are busing. His also seeing them later on at night, that is already fine for him.

A knock on his door was heard, unexpectedly since who would visit him when the others are super busy. Opening the door, Four beautiful girls are revealed outside of Takemichi's appartment.

"What are you guys doing here?"

The girls didm't answer and force Takemichi inside his house mainly to his room and handed him a bag with clothes. He is so confuse why the girls know about his secret liking to girls clothes as they have brought a long sleeve off shoulder and blue skirt with long heels boots.

"We heard from Hina how you like thise kind of clothes but dismissed it because of what others says." Yuzuha said with a smile as Senju added words to the brown haired girls sentence. "And we want to help you boost your confidence."

"So you are telling me you want me to go outside with you in this?" Takemichi asking for the right answer he wants as they girls nodded their head.

"You will go shopping with us and change your wardrobe for a bit, Hina also told us you are very fashionable in choosing this kind of clothes." Emma exclaimed smiling at Takemichi who glared at Hina.

The chestnuy haired girl just gave him a peace sign and a wink. Takemichu pouted but decided to go along with the flow, going inside his room to take a shower and change.

A few minutes later ha finished dressing up, walking out of his room in that outfit really do suits him with all his slim figure and not well built nody that looks like a girls body. You might think his a girl with no bump infront of her but the back is really plump.

"Now let's go!" Hinata and Senju exclaimed dragging Takemichi outside living their girlfriends closing the boy's appartment.

At first Takemichi is very reluctant om going out, however because of his friends cheering and complements he gain a bit of courage and soon he is now being carefree.

Going from store to store buying every clothes that meets their eyes using Senju and Yuzuha's brothers black card that they borrowed(not steal) from them. Takemichi enjoyed shopping with the girls for he feel that he is being his self and would not care about what others insult is.

Yet he still did not know that the people around him are getting attracted to him and not descriminate him. That is the one and only problem for the four girls, they have already make other guys go away.

Senju's the one who's the mastermind scaring off the guys who wanted to approach their sweet little innocent bean and stain his innocence. The girls know how a seme magnet Takemichi is and they need to protect him at all cause especially his innocence.

"Guys do you think it suits me?" Takemichi asked, sliding the curtain revealing him on a purple plain polo and a light purple short shorts that comments his ass.

Emma and Senju squeal while Yuzuha and Hina nodded, Senju then gave Takemichi a set of clothes as the blonde boy again slide the curtain close trying the outfits Senju gave.

After changing he slide the curtain open to be revealed in a black spaghetti crop top paired with a black jogger and a brown checkered jacket.

Senju did a great job on choosing Takemichi's clothes even though he is a guy it totally fits him and some walking people especially the boys stopped and stare at the blonde beauty inside the store.

Toman's meeting is about to start as the members have started gathering at their usual meeting place. Captains and Vice Captains have arrive, also Draken and Mikey who is pouting for not seeing his Mitchy.

"His late that is super unusual." Hakkai said, the others nodded knowing who Hakkai is talking about.

Mikey keep on pouting and complaining to Draken why his Mitchy haven't arrive and as always Draken gets irritated by his commander's constant whining.

A footsteps were heard, meaning someone is climbing up the stairs. They all look at who it is, and was in great shock for what they are seeing right now.

Takemichi is wearing his Toman uniform that is opened revealing the croptop inside pairing it with a blue skirt that did not even reach his knee.

"Sorry I am late." Takemichi said trying to catch his breath with Emma, Hinata, Yuzuha and Senju trailing behind him smirking at Toman's reaction.

"TAKEMICHI MARRY ME!"

Next chapter Drunk(Toman ver

Next chapter Drunk(Toman ver.)/slight smut/ Toman x Takemichi