•ೋ°Secret°ೋ•

Ship(s): Hanagaki Takemichi x Shiba Hakkai

Category: Smut

Short chapter

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

Being in a secret relationship isn't that really easy. After all you need to act like nothing is happening between the two of you ans need to distance yourself to him.

And also being a model is pretty well hard to have a realtionship or you'll get scandalized and be the talk by almost everyone who knows you and your fame. It could also bring you down.

But it never occur to Takemichi how popular his boyfriend Shiba Hakkai who is a full time model helping their friend Mitsuya Takashi a fashion designer to promote all his designs.

Hakkai was once a shy boy who always stutters when his talking to someone or just be around new people and it doesn't change especially when his with womens.

Now his much of comfortable when his around new and old peoples as he is a model after all and he needs to socialize if he wants to be known and also his friend's fashion.

However his boyfriend is the only reason he gets to be shy sometimes especially when his about to change, trying the new outfits Mitsuya made. It is all because of his boyfriends mark all over his body.

When he take off his clothes, you will see those new and old hickies or marks all around his body, especially on his chest area. Of course Takemichi knows where to put those marks in his cute but tall boyfriend's body.

Don't want everyone to know their relationship for he don't want his boyfriend's career to be ruin because of this. And that is also why Hakkai love Takemichi with all his heart.

Hakkai is sprawled on the bed shirt and pants are already gone and only on his boxers, showing all those marks that says he belongs to the one and only Takemichi.

The blonde boyfriend just entered the room after telling Mitsuya to clear all his schedules for today and tomorrow. Takemichi is really an impatient guy and now he misses his boyfriend so much who is always busy with work.

"Michi~ hurry up." Hakkai whined squirming on the bed waiting for his seme to wreck him up.

He also missed his boyfriend so much that he is being needy all of a sudden. Takemichi chuckled oh so sexily that can take anyone's breath away.

Hakkai hates it when some girls keep on flirting with his boyfriend. After all he knows how attractive and boyfriend material Takemichi is. He gets jealous easily if I might say so.

"You are so needy, but too bad you are not getting anything from me." Takemichi said smirking crawling on top of Hakkai before kissing his nipples and sucking it, a moan came out of the taller's mouth.

"Didn't you know, I was very jealous when that co-model of yours touch you." Hakkai moaned when Takemichi gave a light thug on his nipple trying to make it into A-cup. "How should I punish you?"

Takemichi gave out a grin as it turns into a smirk before taking Hakkai's underwear off fully to see the boner his hiding underneath it. A chuckled came out from Takemichi before he gave a stroke on Hakkai's cock giving pleasure to him.

Hakkai shudder at the sudden touch as he moan out loud when Takemichi started to move his hand up and down the taller's shaft as Hakkai keep on moaning Takemichi's name like it was a prayer.

The blonde's other hand went down to Hakkai's ass touching, squeezing and spanking it adding to Hakkai's pleasure that made a knot inside his stomach as he cried out loud to let him cum.

But Takemichi didn't listen to him, entering a digit inside his boyfriend's hole and also squeezing Hakkai's cock forbidding him to have his release. "You need to hold on for a few minutes."

"B-but I-I... mhmm ahh~" Hakkai stuttered, his moans is keeping him from talking feeling all his words stuck down on his throat. "I'm cumming!"

Hakkai shot out his white liquid on his stomach and on Takemichi's hand and face as the blonde smirk still pushing in and out his digit on Hakkai's hole not stopping.

"The night is still young you know."

Next chapter Necklace/ fluff/ Naoto x Takemichi