•ೋ°Fever°ೋ•

Ships: Kawata Souya x Hanagaki Takemichi

Category: Fluff

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

It has been raining for the past week and Takemichi is stuck in his house playing with his puzzels that he have been putting all together

He already finsihed his two puzzels who have 200 pieces and it just took him a week to finished.

Takemichi becoming bored, he stood up and walked to the kitchen but was stop when his phone light up a notification.

Opening it, it was Nahoya who texted him.

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗
Nahoya and Takemichi's conversation

Smiley😄

Takemichi can you come to our house? Souya is sick and won't listen to me, we all know he only listens to you.
Sent 9:50 am

Mitchy🌻

Sure, I'll be right there in 10.
Sent 9:50 am

Smiley😄

Thank you so much, you are a life saver, his been punching me since this morning😄💢 and it really hurts!
Sent 9:51 am

Mitchy🌻

That's Souya for you, please tell him to stay still until I get there, see ya.
Sent 9:51 am

Smiley😄

Roger!
Sent 9:52 am

╚═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╝

Takemichi set his phone on his bed as he went to the bathroom and take a shower.

After taking a quick shower and dressing up, he pack the things he will be needing like his medicines and etc for a sick person.

Locking up his door before he went on his day to babysit a baby Angry bird who is sick and will punch his brother if he wants to.

As Takemichi walk down the streets, he saw a cake that looks like Souya and Nahoya making him giggle.

Takemichi smiled at the two cakes he bought, a souvineer for the twins and also as a guest he needs some present to bring.

When Takemichi arrived at Kawata residence. He was greeted by a crying Souya and a running Nahoya who is holding a glass with water.

He just stood there and watch the siblings run around the house as the youngest chase his older twin brother.

"Ahem!"

Takemichi fake cough catching the twins attention as Nahoya beem up with a smile feeling that he was saved from his brother wrath.

"Thank goodness you are here Mitchy!" Nahoya exclaimed and run to the blonde's back giving Souya a stuck out tounge, teasing him.

Takemichi sweatdrop when he sees the mess inside the house. He sighed as he take his shoes off and walked towards rhe kitchen.

"Sou-kun please go back to bed." Takemichi said, taking the cake from the plastic before putting it inside the fridge while the youngest twin obeyed walking upstairs.

"What happened to him that he got sick?" Takemichi asked worriedly to Nahoya as the orange hair man just sweat not wanting to let Takemichi know or he will experience am early death.

So he explained to the blonde how Souya got sick leaving the reason why the youngest twin went outside in the rain.

Takemichi nodded as he cook a porraige for Souya while a curry for Nahoya who left a while ago for he was called by someone.

Entering the room, Takemichi walked softly don not want to wake up the sleeping cute ogre on the bed.

Takemichi and Souya have been in a relationship for two months and the blue haired man will only listened to his blonde boyfriend.

Souya would even fight his brother if his brother would always want Takemichi's attention turning it into a beating fight. And as always Takemichi will be the one to stop them as the others were to scared to also get beaten up.

For Takemichi, Souya is a baby who needs so much attention and that's what he always give to his cute boyfriend. Whenever they go on date Souya would be flustered none stop with just holding Takemichi's hand.

And of course he would always get a teasing time from his older twin brother who likes to tease Souya while Takemichi just watch them interact with each other.

"Sou-kun are you awake?" Takemichi asked putting the tray with the porraige and medicine on the side table of Souya's bed.

"Y-yes."

Takemichi frown just seeing his lively boyfriend on the bed, fighting the pain fever is giving him. The blonde would always get easily worried about Souya for he knows how sensitive he is.

If Takemichi is a crybaby, then what about Souya? The two of them are the crybabies of Toman but also the bravest member of it. Takemichi and Souya was also called as Crybaby couple by the Toman members.

"Why did you even went out in the rain." Takemichi asker worriedly sitting beside Souya who holds his hand tightly with a smile on his face.

"You don't have to get worried about that." Souya manage to say from his dry throat gaining a scold from the blonde making him chuckled a bit.

Takemichi helped Souya to sit down as he started feeding the cute blue ogre the porraige he cooked.

They didn't even notice Nahoya watching them while smiling happy for his brother to find the special someone their Mom is telling them about a long time ago.

'I will protect my brother and Mitchy's happiness.'

It's a bit short for I'm bad at fluff thing, and I'm more on angst and smut😂

Next chapter Persuade/ fluff & smut/ Mitsuya x Takemichi

Next chapter is the part two of Naughty Assisstant